Honored Contributor

Re: MIchelle's outfit at the Grammys last night

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

The belt is too high for my taste - right under her breasts.  Bring the belt lower - closer to her waist - and I think it would look better.  However, she's beautiful as always.

@San Antonio Gal  She has always worn her belts higher than the average bear.  I used to say she wore the ammo belts.  They are way too high.  Not sure why she does that.  

Honored Contributor

p

@ILTH wrote:

She's so hit-or-miss. I think, left to her own devices, she doesn't understand what colors do or don't work for her. 

These are beautiful on her:

20190211_082233.jpg

She's very high-waisted, so that many of her choices aren't the most flattering (especially belted ones), like the Grammy outfit, but, I think it's the wrong colors that always do her in. 

@ILTH  I thought all the formal gowns she wore were becoming but not so much her everyday clothing.  It always had that high-up belt.  Maybe she liked that but I don't care for it.

Respected Contributor

She looked fabulous (she can do no wrong in my book though).

It's the Grammys, so my expectations for fashion are different. I thought the outfit was very appropriate. I love seeing more interesting fashion at award shows. The regular ball gowns or fancy dresses are nice but get a bit boring.

I love how the crowd erupted when she started to speak. She exudes class and positivity.

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu
Honored Contributor

The outfit was on the lighter side of fancy, which is appropriate 

for the Grammys. I know Alicia Keys & Michelle are close, so..

happy she was there.

Respected Contributor

Beautiful as always. Inside and out. The FL's outfit was very appropriate for the Grammys and she looked great in it.  Well done!

Esteemed Contributor

Don't think this shiny outfit would flatter anyone, no matter their age or shape.

The cut and drape of the fabric looks dumpy, the style of the top is especially unappealing. I've seen her dressed in much more attractive choices.

QVC Customer Care

QVC Customer Care

Honored Contributor

Oh for Petes sakes, she wasn't there as anything ,but ,herself. Does she have  to remain home forever, because she was once married to a president?

Good grief

Honored Contributor

she looked great in this outfit......perfect for the occasion!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein