Honored Contributor

Chi-town girl, thanks for showing us those styles.  I'm just about to go to work and don't have time to "dig" into another site.  Does Evine have a problem with returns?  Did I read that somewhere?  His fitted items run a touch small. Thanks!

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

Chi-town girl, thanks for showing us those styles.  I'm just about to go to work and don't have time to "dig" into another site.  Does Evine have a problem with returns?  Did I read that somewhere?  His fitted items run a touch small. Thanks!

I know you weren't asking me but evine is better with returns than any other channel; it's the EXCHANGE that's a problem!!!

Returns are in your account in less than a week but heaven forbid you ask for an exchange! I recently wrote them a scathing letter regarding that matter....

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@ECBG-I've purchased apparel from several lines at Evine. Returned a few b/c I didn't like the fit. No problems at all, but I can't comment on exchanges since I didnt try that process yet.  

Good to know about the Bouwer sizing since I plan to buy more from his line. I have found some lines like One World run true to size/B&M but Kate & Mallory runs big

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri