Trusted Contributor

@rsimon9228 wrote:

I have to laugh at your post about poor animals giving up their hair or wool.  My dogs LOVE it when I brush them and you can find pounds of their hair in my vacuum.   And if you have ever seen a sheep that hasn't been shaved in the hot weather, you wouldn't think of them as being "poor"when they are finally made more comfortable.

do you laugh at that? Because I did not say the poor animals give up their hair when being brushed. Go do your own research. Domestic animals are slaughtered often while still alive and skinned for their hair/skin. 

Do you really think someone brushes thousands and thousands of dogs and cats to get brushes of hair? And Kohls was caught selling garments advertised as faux but actually where made with rabbit fur. 

I'm done with P.C. Just say what you mean and mean what you say. It's easier.
Valued Contributor

Your original post didn't include "skin".   Just hair.  I do have a problem with dogs being skinned... 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Really like this top... but I am afraid it would not be worth the price.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Super Contributor

Re: MARC BOUWER

[ Edited ]
I don't think Evine is a High Definition channel , thats why everything looks so short. I love the fact his clothing is vegen, it's just they somehow look different then the q line he had.
Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

Really like this top... but I am afraid it would not be worth the price.

@LTT1-I ordered the green faux wrap cold shoulder top in the dark green when it had the special pricing & would not have ordered at current price of 60. Its my 1st buy from this line & I will post a review. Watch for when Evine has fashion clearance event-you might get lucky to pick it up at a good price. Evine & HSN fashion clearance events are worth a look due to them slashing prices. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

It seems that the MB line is much more reasonably priced on Evine  than it was on the Q.  I purchased a jacket while he was on the Q and had to return it.

Valued Contributor

Received my three Marc Bouwer purchase.. 

1. I love the black tuxedo jacket - it looks really rich and fits really well.  I sized up but doesn't look oversized.  Fabric is classy, very soft..    and its not meant to close.  I could wear this anywhere.

2.  I will be returning the burgundy faux leather jacket.  I bought up one size but it still doesn't close.  Love the fringe but I don't think it looks that good open in the front.  Plus with the fringe I won't be able to wear it over the longterm.

3.  Love love love the olive top.  Chiffon,  can be dressed up or down.  Didn't have to size up on that one.  I love Marc's style.

tuxedo.jpgleather.jpggreen top.jpg

Honored Contributor

@LexaMom-I love that olive top! Thx for posting your reviews

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Watched the final 30 min of the show. I like his designs & his shows-he gives such great details/info. Love this top-the deep teal green. Prices are good. This one is coming home to me in the teal color Heart

Marc Bouwer Knit & Woven Long Sleeved Cold Shoulder Faux Wrap Top

I received this top. Excellent buy! Love the fit, fabric, design & color. The color is a deep teal, very pretty.

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Watched the final 30 min of the show. I like his designs & his shows-he gives such great details/info. Love this top-the deep teal green. Prices are good. This one is coming home to me in the teal color Heart

Marc Bouwer Knit & Woven Long Sleeved Cold Shoulder Faux Wrap Top

I received this top. Excellent buy! Love the fit, fabric, design & color. The color is a deep teal, very pretty.

Yay! @Chi-town girl I'm so glad that you love it. Thanks for the reminder about this line.