Honored Contributor

I'm seering light grey shades for fall/wintre, but very few offerings in dark charcoal grey which looks better on me.

Anyone else have a preference?

Respected Contributor

I, also, prefer the dark charcoal grey.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus   I don't do all that great in black even though even the most cherished QVC designers seem to think everyone needs to buy black.   Deep charcoal gray, dark navy or really dark brown are far better my orangy skin, and even then I keep the gray and navy more distant from my face.

Honored Contributor

I prefer dark colored pants and then lighter colors on top---love the greys and wear them alot .

Honored Contributor

I too prefer charcoal.

Esteemed Contributor

I like all shades!

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

I like charcoal & darker greys on the bottom. I have one pair of charcoal grey trousers. I have several tops and sweaters in various shades of grey and prints with grey. I also have a grey printed dress. I don't wear my grey pieces very often though. 

Honored Contributor

I prefer charcoal over dove gray, but it's hard, hard to find!

Honored Contributor

I have a lot of color in my cheeks naturally so I can pull off any shade of gray in clothing. I don't actually have a preference. I did buy some tonal dressing pieces. Light gray knit top and a pair of gray trousers. When it gets cold, I will wear it with a Larry Levine gray coat from last year. (with a colorful scarf at the neck) because gray can be kind of boring....

Respected Contributor
Dark charcoal grey pants paired with cranberry, light grey, pinks, reds, light blue, camel. Like to try different colors with it.