Honored Contributor

I think like @Lipstickdiva said, there are women (myself included) who are very straight up and down who could wear this.  So OP it may be a "fashion don't" for you or some others but not all. 

Doesn't bother me in the least if I wear something that some others may not.  Everything is a matter of personal taste; I sometimes read in these forums some fashion advice that to me is terribly dated.  But to each her own.

Honored Contributor

I'd love to know who the designer is for those pants!

Respected Contributor

@Mj12 wrote:

I think like @Lipstickdiva said, there are women (myself included) who are very straight up and down who could wear this.  So OP it may be a "fashion don't" for you or some others but not all. 

Doesn't bother me in the least if I wear something that some others may not.  Everything is a matter of personal taste; I sometimes read in these forums some fashion advice that to me is terribly dated.  But to each her own.

You took the words right out of my mouth, @Mj12.

I don't have hips. Also straight up and down. I often look for things with hip treatment to balance me out a little.  Thats one of the reasons i like some cargo pants. I like some volume on my chicken legs sometimes.  Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBA wrote:

Most likely a man. A woman would know better!!!!

Respected Contributor

Re: MAJOR FASHION DON'T

[ Edited ]

@Shanus wrote:

@ALRATIBA wrote:

@Shanus

you think?  Take a gander at the thread "What the heck is THIS?" In Fashion.

Honored Contributor

@Justice4all wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@ALRATIBA wrote:

@Shanus

you think?  Take a gander at the thread "What the heck is THIS?" In Fashion.

😝

Trusted Contributor

While I do not need ruffles on my hips, those are  tiny.  They may be a don't for most but I would not consider them a MAJOR FASHION DON'T.  I've seen far worse in this Fashion Forum.

Esteemed Contributor

My Granddaughter has a pair of crops that look like those ad they look cute on her....but then again...she's 5

Esteemed Contributor

@TY

The manufacturer had left-over ruffles from blouses --- so, instead of tossing them out --- decided to stick them on the pants pockets. I'm sure a man thought it was a great idea.

Honored Contributor

I love wide waist pants and hope they soon are easier for me to find.  They are great looking on a petite/short body like mine.

i like the ruffles on the pant pocket too.  If I had slim hips, I'd buy them.  Unfortunally, I don't, so I won't.  I wear classic styles and the pants are classic with a little extra something-something.