Honored Contributor

M.I.H. jeans Itallian Denim

[ Edited ]

I have a couple of these.  I have never found out what MIH stands for, but it's a British company with jeans made in USA  They use Italian denim.  On the website are the fashions in American dollars and British pounds.  I like this.  The Nicki jean.  It has a painted sun on the back pocket.  Very cute.  

M.i.h Niki Jean - Ball

not that high.  10" rise   A slim jean

• Front rise: 10"
  • Inseam: 26"
  • Hem opening: 13"

I like this color.

Respected Contributor

Re: M.I.H. jeans Itallian Denim

[ Edited ]

Made In Heaven.  The prices, not so much.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@makena wrote:

Made In Heaven.  The prices, not so much.

LOL.  This baby is going for $255.00. I love it.  Going to stalk this one till the price goes down a bit.  This one was made in Italy.  There is another jean line made in Italy.  These start at $345.00   That's called R13. I love the slim lines.  They have started to come out this year.  Great alternative to skinny.  There is also a Japanese one that is very big in Asa.  Called Moussy. Anther view of the jean

M.i.h Niki Jean - Ball

Trusted Contributor

Those jeans with the sun are adorable.  I'm giving up though for now.  I found some NYDJ crops for summer, but I can't find regular jeans that aren't hugging my legs like elephant skin.  I'm a size 10, but the designers seem to be making all the legs so skinny - many of them look like they would only fit a middle schooler.  I guess I'll wait till fall to look again.  I'm worn out.  

Honored Contributor

@misschristy wrote:

Those jeans with the sun are adorable.  I'm giving up though for now.  I found some NYDJ crops for summer, but I can't find regular jeans that aren't hugging my legs like elephant skin.  I'm a size 10, but the designers seem to be making all the legs so skinny - many of them look like they would only fit a middle schooler.  I guess I'll wait till fall to look again.  I'm worn out.  

Try boyfriend jeans.  They are looser in the seat and thighs and slightly wider in the calves.  Or straight jeans. The ones I can recommend are premium jeans and that might be too expensive for you.  But look around at Old Navy, The Gap.  The slim look is relatively new.

Respected Contributor

Yay! So glad they're coming out with jeans with a little more room in the leg. Smiley Happy