Trusted Contributor

I bought a pair of Lysse black ponte knit pants about two weeks ago and I love them,The fit is perfect for my shape, I am petite 32 waist 40 hips wear a 10-12. But I just noticed yesterday that the zipper is not closing when you zip it up. Bought it on HSN and may have to return for another one. I do love the pant but disappointed in the hardware. They were not inexppensive at $69.00 plus shipping and tax.

Honored Contributor

I bought that TTV  and returned it. The fabric is too thick for a summer crop and the ankle slits would not lay flat, they wing out Woman Surprised I noticed many reviews on HSN that are similar to my experience. 

A rare disappointment/miss for Lysse.  I hope Nordstrom Anniversary in July has something better. I usually buy something new from Lysse during the Nordy event

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@gigy, I would definitely exchange them if you like them that much.  Just make sure you call HSN CS so you can be sure to be refunded the return s/h since the pants are defective.

Trusted Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@gigy, I would definitely exchange them if you like them that much.  Just make sure you call HSN CS so you can be sure to be refunded the return s/h since the pants are defective.

Thank you for that suggestion LipstickDiva, I am going to do that. I sometimes wonder about these home shopping channels because Colleen Lopez carries on about how they are  quote,"the best pant in the world" and raves how she loves them, but I checked the reviews on the pant after I had this problem with the zipper and clearly I have to believe that the women who had this problem must have tried to call and complain about this, I certainly would. But do you think they survey what you are going to say on air, or just cut you off if you say anything remotely negative?

Honored Contributor

@gigy wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Thank you for that suggestion LipstickDiva, I am going to do that. I sometimes wonder about these home shopping channels because Colleen Lopez carries on about how they are  quote,"the best pant in the world" and raves how she loves them, but I checked the reviews on the pant after I had this problem with the zipper and clearly I have to believe that the women who had this problem must have tried to call and complain about this, I certainly would. But do you think they survey what you are going to say on air, or just cut you off if you say anything remotely negative?

@gigy, I spoke on air a number of years ago and they did screen my call. They asked if my experience was positive, what was positive about it and then asked if I would speak about my experience on air.  I guess I could have lied and gone off the rails once I got on the air.  LOL

I have heard negative callers get through.  One time Colleen was the host.  I think it frazzled her enough that they immediately went to a break and then they addressed the issue when they came back on air.