Honored Contributor

@Ibby114 wrote:

@Chi-town girl I got the navy leggings- nice! I probably could use an xl in the middle, but definitely need a l elsewhere. I tend to have my unporportional weight in the middle,  I lost a lot in 2016 and am working on this further in 2017. How were your lysse website purchases? 

@Ibby114 -  I find that I have to size up by 1 for the higher density Lysse' leggings. They sell light weight versions that I like for Spring/Summer and they have more stretch.  The denser fabric is great for colder seasons and I think looks very polished to wear professionally, including the HSN TS version. 

If you live near Nordstrom, they sell Lysse' so you can try on and see the different fabric options. Also they always have a great price for some Lysse' items during their Anniversary sale in July. I'm hoping HSN has some Lysse" TS offers this year.

I bought all 3 tops posted above, at $10 ea, fantastic buy! Their tops run true to B&M sizing.

Congrats on your weight loss & keep striving for your 2017 goals!!!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Ibby114 wrote:

@Chi-town girl I got the navy leggings- nice! I probably could use an xl in the middle, but definitely need a l elsewhere. I tend to have my unporportional weight in the middle,  I lost a lot in 2016 and am working on this further in 2017. How were your lysse website purchases? 

@Ibby114 -  I find that I have to size up by 1 for the higher density Lysse' leggings. They sell light weight versions that I like for Spring/Summer and they have more stretch.  The denser fabric is great for colder seasons and I think looks very polished to wear professionally, including the HSN TS version. 

If you live near Nordstrom, they sell Lysse' so you can try on and see the different fabric options. Also they always have a great price for some Lysse' items during their Anniversary sale in July. I'm hoping HSN has some Lysse" TS offers this year.

I bought all 3 tops posted above, at $10 ea, fantastic buy! Their tops run true to B&M sizing.

Congrats on your weight loss & keep striving for your 2017 goals!!!

Thanks!

These leggings are definitely more of a polished look - I'm probably going to get more. But will try them out in Nordstroms first!

Honored Contributor

@gardensla wrote:

Best leggings, ever. $$$, but worth it. Buy mine at Nordstrom. Not aware this brand is offered on HSN!

@gardensla - they just started selling Lysse' st HSN last year. The 1st TS was in Aug.

I looked at my acct & it was a great offer, $49 + free s&h.for these leggings. I bought the navy & snake skin print. Now at 'regular' price of $78, the TS price was better than Nordstrom Anniversary price. These are the denser ponte leggngs. Excellent quality + Made in USA!

LYSSE Hidden Seam Solid Color Ponte Legging
492-207
LYSSE Hidden Seam Solid Color Ponte Legging

A polished, ponte legging that's built for all bodies? This one is. The fabric is weighted, comfortable and stretchy so you can get your best fit and feel every time you wear it. And with a shapewear panel at the waist and recovery like an elastic band, it retains its shape no matter how often you wear them. So toss those other leggings in the donation pile, because this is the only one you'll want to wear.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

So the Sears Canada store I bought the Lysse leggings from still has some stock so I bought a pair of crop leggings in turquoise. The material is nice and thick and the waistband is nice and high. I bought a 1X and while they are a bit big, there wasn't a smaller XL to try in this color. I figure for $12.99 CDN that they would make nice PJ pants to go with a long turquoise print sharkbite tunic top that I have and wear like PJs.