Honored Contributor

Worth a look...I picked up a couple of tops/tneck on sale for $10, reduced from $88! 

Love this brand Heart Hope HSN offers several Lysse' TS this year, especially since there doesn't appear to be any new offers or specials from Yummie.

15623896_1302158959857590_3690202524532342784_n.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

These tops are on deep discount, $10!

1371_BLACK_0017_RET_COM.jpg

1321_CONCORD BLUE.jpg

1373_BLACKBERRY_0035_RET_COM.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

I guess you went to Lysse's website? Becauae I didn't see any of these items on hsn.

Honored Contributor

@Ibby114 wrote:

I guess you went to Lysse's website? Becauae I didn't see any of these items on hsn.

@Ibby114 - yes. Sorry for any confusion.  The sale is at Lysse' website. 

I rec'd an email notification today for the sale. If interested in future notices, sign up for their emails.  I've picked up some good buys during their sales.

Otherwise,  I wait for the annual Nordstrom Anniversary sale since they always have a great price for a few 'new' Lysse'  Fall items. And now we have HSN as another option. I picked up 2 of the Lysse' TS leggings and monitoring a few other items for clearance. 

Esteemed Contributor

Best leggings, ever. $$$, but worth it. Buy mine at Nordstrom. Not aware this brand is offered on HSN!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Lysse' Sale

[ Edited ]

After the rave reviews I found the Lysee leggings sold on hsn listed with my favorite ebay seller- so I'm giving the navy a try. It's so hard finding a good navy legging, even my usual (Yummie) are either too dark or too bright a navy. 

The Lysee website is challenging though- I wanted to read reviews to get an idea of sizing for these sale tops. But I could only see the 'star' ratings, not the comments. Am I missing somethng? 

Honored Contributor

@Ibby114 wrote:

After the rave reviews I found the Lysee leggings sold on hsn listed with my favorite ebay seller- so I'm giving the navy a try. It's so hard finding a good navy legging, even my usual (Yummie) are either too dark or too bright a navy. 

The Lysee website is challenging though- I wanted to read reviews to get an idea of sizing for these sale tops. But I could only see the 'star' ratings, not the comments. Am I missing somethng? 

@Ibby114 - awesome ebay find! I bought the navy and snake print. The navy are a true navy, not the dark almost black tone. I hope they work for you. Post a review!

I try/buy many brands of leggings. Lysse' continues to be one of my favs. And they will last for years with proper care (dry them flat, never in the dryer). I still have and wear my 1st Lysse' leggings that I purchased 5 yrs ago. Most other brands pill, stretch wear out after 2 years.

Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Ibby114 wrote:

@Ibby114 - awesome ebay find! I bought the navy and snake print. The navy are a true navy, not the dark almost black tone. I hope they work for you. Post a review!

I try/buy many brands of leggings. Lysse' continues to be one of my favs. And they will last for years with proper care (dry them flat, never in the dryer). I still have and wear my 1st Lysse' leggings that I purchased 5 yrs ago. Most other brands pill, stretch wear out after 2 years.

@Chi-town girlwhat's the sizing like on the tops you ordered? And the material? Does it have give? I couldn't find any of these details on the lysee website!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Lysse' Sale

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl I got the navy leggings- nice! I probably could use an xl in the middle, but definitely need a l elsewhere. I tend to have my unproportional weight in the middle,  I lost a lot in 2016 and am working on this further in 2017. How were your lysse website purchases? 

Esteemed Contributor

I never heard of this brand but a few weeks ago, Sears Canada got some Lysee exercise clothing and it was on clearance so I bought a nice pair of black athletic leggings.