Honored Contributor

Re: Lysse' - 1st Today's Special! Thurs Aug 18th

@Chi-town girl

i just hope i bought the right size. i went with my normal hsn size large, 12/14.

i have not tried the lysse brand before.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@lianne wrote:

I got Lysee leggings at Nordstrom, but I just got Yummie Hannah and Candace leggings and personally I prefer the Yummies. They are heavier. 

I just bought more at the last Zulily Yummie sale and I got three of the long tanks that look like the Lysee tanks shown here. Hope those that try them love them!

I don't like heavier leggings as much.  I do like Yummie, but I think I prefer Lysee.  I'm disappointed there aren't a few camo choices today though.  I'm not too into the snake print!  

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

i ended up ordering four of the leggings......navy, chocolate, black, and the grey print. i like that button down shirt, but not sure if i want to pay $100.....and i like the dakota poncho.....and the longer tanks.

if i cave on anything else it may be one or two of those tanks for now.

i hope i like them! love that they are doing free shipping.

@sunshine45 - I bought the navy & the gray snake. Their navy is a beautiful true navy tone. Want the haiku vest and the legging tanks, but will sleep on it.

Hope you love the leggings - post a review! Pricing is lowest I've seen for their leggings. Free s&h is a nice incentive to try or buy more Heart

Hi Chi.  Are you getting a pair?  I may get the navy?

The G by Guiliana pants are now $29 and change.  I bought a pair of the gray/lace yesterday!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Valued Contributor

For those trying the HSN version of the Lysee leggings that also have them from Nordstrom, please post if they are the same quality once you receive them.
There are often comments that these companies produce a lesser quality version for the shopping channels and only those that get them home can compare. TIA
Honored Contributor

@lianne

Good point! She straight up said these were manufactured specifically for HSN, which doesn't automaticaly mean they'll be terrible, so I'm curious to hear how they are too..

I was very disappointed in the OPI polish I purchased from them...

Esteemed Contributor

@lianne, I can't speak to Lysse because I have not purchased this brand from anywhere before, but I have a different feeling about the products purchased from shopping channels which are available elsewhere.  My experience has been I received the same quality -- particularly when the items are absolutely the same style I could have bought in a store (example: Earth and Vince Camuto shoes).  There may be some differences in merchandise which they make exclusively for the shopping channel, but the merchandise is usually not what I would classify as inferior.  Brands/designers make items "exclusively" for a particular store all the time.  This is not a new concept for them to do this for shopping channels.  The difference with the exclusively made for a shopping channel item is the manufacturer had to make a whole lot more than they would have for Nordstrom.  

I am considering buying the Lysse legging TS.  If I do I will wear them into a store to compare.  I'm sure others who have the Lysse leggings from elsewhere and get the TS will chime in too.  

Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

i ended up ordering four of the leggings......navy, chocolate, black, and the grey print. i like that button down shirt, but not sure if i want to pay $100.....and i like the dakota poncho.....and the longer tanks.

if i cave on anything else it may be one or two of those tanks for now.

i hope i like them! love that they are doing free shipping.

@sunshine45 - I bought the navy & the gray snake. Their navy is a beautiful true navy tone. Want the haiku vest and the legging tanks, but will sleep on it.

Hope you love the leggings - post a review! Pricing is lowest I've seen for their leggings. Free s&h is a nice incentive to try or buy more Heart

Hi Chi.  Are you getting a pair?  I may get the navy?

The G by Guiliana pants are now $29 and change.  I bought a pair of the gray/lace yesterday!

@winamac1 - yes I bought navy & gray snake. Would have loved a camo print. The vendor said these are mid weight, good for year round. Their ponte fabric is excellent quality. No pilling. Will last forever

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri