Trusted Contributor
I am really loving this jacket.....it just doesn't get cold enough in Florida. It really is chic though.
Respected Contributor

I am purging closets and vaccuming so I only caught a quick glimpse of it but thought it was adorable.  I like oversized collars so it called my name immediately.  I'll have to check out the video online and see if it still strikes my fancy tomorrow.

Respected Contributor

Re: Luv the IM SOHO MOTO

[ Edited ]

The one thing that stops me from purchasing a moto jacket is that dang huge collar.  That one on IM's tonight was off-balance -- it was all collar.  Give me a small stand-up collar any day.

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Respected Contributor

Farners' Almanac Forecast for this winter: NE -- snowier and colder ( if that's possible ! ) and FLORIDA --  cold and rainy.

I've visited the Villages in central FL when it was 40 * and last year in Naples it dropped to 39* at 6 AM on the back lanai.

The jacket may come in handy at least a few times every year, esp. If you really love it!

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Trusted Contributor
Thank you!!!! It does get pretty cold here.....I might give in:-)
Honored Contributor

I am a woman of small stature and narrow shoulders. That huge collared jacket would look awful on me.  Wouldn't even consider it, just because of my build.

The collar reminds me of The Flying Nun.

Respected Contributor

I love it too!! I believe I may have found the inspiration behind this jacket ....

http://tjmaxx.tjx.com/store/jump/product/women-clothing-coats-jackets/Wool-Blend-Biker-Jacket/100008...

~Live with Intention~