Honored Contributor

@kittyloo I love the coat too. And the outfit.

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

01-story-lupita-contacts.jpg

That's what she wore on Colbert's show, per the Youtube video.  She must have been going to or coming from his show.

Honored Contributor

@DebbieDD 

I was going to say it is still abit to cold for strappy sandles in the NYC area

@DebbieDD wrote:
Love her but the red hat society outfit??, not so much. I also don’t get those strappy sandals in 40 degree weather...

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 

Lupita dresses well. I like her clothing choices. 

Honored Contributor

Beautiful woman inside and out, she always looks fashionable and put together no matter what she wears !  Classy woman, great actress!

Honored Contributor

that is a WOW look! everything she is wearing she is wearing well. fantastic look for her.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I love everything about that outfit.  I won't be seeing her new movie, scarier than heck.

Honored Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

Wasn't she on one of the late night talk shows sporting gold contact lens? I saw her for a seconds and it was a very weird look, but she loved the look and just laughed about it.

@blackhole99 

It was on Stephen Colbert, The Late Show, and she wore them to advertise her new movie, Us, since that is how the "alternate" woman looked.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Trusted Contributor

Lupiita always looks stunning.  Her skin is absolutely gorgeous and she wears colors well.  I'm adding"Us" to the list of scary movies I won't see although I would love. I fear the nightmares that would start.

Honored Contributor

The colors work but the style of the shoe doesn't match the outfit which I like.

Wasn't it Marilyn Manson that started the freaky contact lens trend?