Contributor

Every item was Gravers. If they weren’t so over priced they might sell. I won’t buy any of her line.

Honored Contributor

@BicherSo thankful if I want one SG item, you're not buying it before I make up my mind which color I want!   Can't tell you how often as I dither to decide my order, all of what I end up wanting is already sold out.  

Obviously, thousands of us SG fans know she's priced right for the quality she sells.

I rarely look at the SG sales - as with many vendors here and elsewhere, lots of what they try to sell I wouldn't buy at any price -  and I already know the best of SG goes the first time it's onair.

Trusted Contributor

I personally like her line.  I still have pretty two piece skirts and top outfits from several years back when she carried more of that.  Also have lots of her liquid knit tops for summer and winter.  

Respected Contributor

Re: Lunchtime specials

[ Edited ]

@Bicher wrote:

Every item was Gravers. If they weren’t so over priced they might sell. I won’t buy any of her line.

How many years has Susan Graver been at QVC? Is it almost 30? That longevity speaks volumes.  Graver consistently has what we the customer wants.

If she has items on lunchtime special they could be because of the sheer volume of items she brings to QVC.

BTW, Many are very very limited either in color or size.

Super Contributor

Lunchtime specials are usually by the designer who has the special value.  I love her clothes.  

Trusted Contributor

@Bhvbum wrote:

@Bicher wrote:

How many years has Susan Graver been at QVC? Is it almost 30? That longevity speaks volumes.  Graver consistently has what we the customer wants.

If she has items on lunchtime special they could be because of the sheer volume of items she brings to QVC.

BTW, Many are very very limited either in color or size.

Agree 100%, they are limited sizes that QVC is moving out just like the sales you get at B@M stores. 

Respected Contributor

I just look at the lunchtime and primetime specials as an opportunity to purchase a SG item that I wanted but would not pay the full price for. You just have to be mindful of limited sizes/colors when they are on special. But for the most part, I have a closet full of her clothing and did not pay full price. When I really want an item then I may consider paying full price but this does not happen often. 

Honored Contributor

@Bicher   I own one piece by Susan in her liquid knit.  It's a top and it makes you sweat -- 100% polyester like in leisure suits -- never again.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I bought the t-shirt - A303312 from the lunchtime specials - in white.

I also picked up the peach skin blouse from her show this morning - in ivory.  A367778

I'm not a fan of her liquid knit - but I do own quite a few tops that I use for layering because other fabrics don't stick to it.  The material is too thin for me to wear without something over or under it. 

I'm a fan of her chiffon tops and vests.  I wear them over LOGO tops and other tops.  They even look great over a long sleeve LandsEnd t-shirt!

My favorite SG fabric is the peach skin.  I have lots of long sleeve button front shirts.

Lustra knit are the only SG pants that I like.  I tried others but they are a bit too thin for me.

Respected Contributor

if it's a graverag, it's a hard pass for me. I don't support anything about her.