Regular Contributor

Lunchtime Specials and Late Night Specials - ARE NOT SPECIAL!!

The other day I purchased A-263559 Quacker Factory jacket as a "late night special" well I just saw it for the SAME price on clearance. One of the reasons I bought this jacket it had free shipping and handling, and it still has free s/h. So my question is what is so special about the "LUNCHTIME AND LATE NIGHT SPECIALS" if the item is on clearance anyway???????  I look at thsoe items as a bargain so where is my bargain???? Yes QVC some of us do pay attention!!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Lunchtime Specials and Late Night Specials - ARE NOT SPECIAL!!

Nah!  They'd never believe we can think!

Image result for cartoon animals images

Contributor

You can find good deals on the Lunchtime Specials.  The other day, I bought a scarf for $8 and later it was on clearance for $27.  

I do agree with you, though.  The Late Night Specials don't offer much of a discount from Clearance.  They seem to just be highlighted clearance items.

Lunchtime can have really good deals, but not everything is super marked down. 

Respected Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

Nah!  They'd never believe we can think!

Image result for cartoon animals images

Yeah, but doesn't obsessiveness trump thinking?

Trusted Contributor

I recently bought a pair of Isaac flats that was a night special.  The price was several dollars less & free shipping.  I read the reviews, bought the suggested one size larger, & I love them.  Perfect fit!

I've also found many good lunch specials.  I'm happy!

Honored Contributor

I didn't even know there was such a thing as a Late Night Special on QVC.

But Lunchtime Specials are often very good deals.  I bought a coat that was an LTS and later that day it went up almost $30.00 on clearance.      

Honored Contributor

@RMBinFL wrote:

You can find good deals on the Lunchtime Specials.  The other day, I bought a scarf for $8 and later it was on clearance for $27.  

I do agree with you, though.  The Late Night Specials don't offer much of a discount from Clearance.  They seem to just be highlighted clearance items.

Lunchtime can have really good deals, but not everything is super marked down. 

@RMBinFL - 

I agree with you.

I haven't seen any tempting prices in the Late Night Specials but I have purchased some great Lunchtime Specials. You do have to check them regularly though & compare pricing because the not so good deals are there, too.

My most recent purchase from Lunchtime Specials is a beautiful IM Bridgehampton purse. All leather, perfect fall colors, just the size I need. It is $20 more on clearance right now than what I paid.