Esteemed Contributor

Lunchtime Specials - Repeat items

I view the Lunchtime Specials every morning. Lately, I've seen several pieces of Issac's clothing being repeated and repeated daily. Maybe they should be marked down to the blowout section. They're either too $$, or not being snapped up. They need to include more home (Valerie type) items, and not repeats of the same clothing. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Lunchtime Specials - Repeat items

@Effie54  Have noticed the same thing and completely agree.  Get rid of the stuff!!  QVC has thousands of items that are never shown.  No wonder they need a "bigger" warehouse.  Mark it down, donate it but get rid of it already.

Honored Contributor

They have had those Isaac wide leg pants, that navy blouse and that floral cold-shoulder top for at least a week.  

And some of the stuff that is a LTS was in the blowout clearance section at a lower price as well.  LOL 

Honored Contributor

And some of those lunch/primetime 'specials' repeated day after day even show 'waitlist only', which is so silly to me.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

The absolute worst one has been those Isaac jeans on Waitlist. If they aren't in stock, don"t offer them. Sheesh.
Esteemed Contributor

There have been so many Isaac repeats as Lunchtime Specials that I've gotten to where I don't even check it each day like I used to do.

Honored Contributor

I'm going to chime in with everyone else and agree about the lunchtime - primetime specials having mostly repeats...and for several days in a row. I have managed to snag a few of the specials over this past month, but it might have been a few more if they would just rotate the stock and pass on the no sales to Zulily. 

Honored Contributor

This is cute but for the ridiculous length!!

logo LTS.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

I shop a lot at The Q but seldom remember to check lunchtime specials. I am not quite sure why, but am thankful that others do, and take the time to post things like this..

~~~All we need is LOVE💖