Esteemed Contributor

Lunchtime Specials? Not such a deal

What's up with the "lunchtime specials"?? The prices are more of a moderate clearance price and not the low prices that the lunchtime specials used to offer. There used to be good bargains to be had - but not anymore. I can do better in the Last Click selection. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Lunchtime Specials? Not such a deal

I hear ya.  If they are a super good deal, that generally means there are only XXS or 3X left or the reviews are horrible.  I think it was last week they had a LOGO top as an LTS that I bought on clearance about a month prior for only a few dollars more.

I also noticed that many of the As-Is prices aren't as good as they used to be either.

Honored Contributor

I pretty much agree.  There are items at LTS prices that are still too high IMO.  But I did get a couple of C. Wonder tops, each for under $15, on LTS.

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, exactly. The really good bargains are extremely limited sizes. The prices for the Lunchtime Specials have really gone up - and I don't find them to be that great of a deal. Very disappointing. 

Honored Contributor

I think of the hundreds of LTS items I've looked at in the past several months I've bought only one thing and that was because it had free shipping and 6 EPs.  Most of what I see is stuff I don't need or want.

Valued Contributor

I am glad someone else noticed.They want us to believe they are good deals,but they are usually the same clearance prices they had before.

Frequent Contributor

Are they still trying to get rid of that Lisa rinna striped top?  It was on every day for EVER!

Respected Contributor

@sugar22 wrote:

Are they still trying to get rid of that Lisa rinna striped top?  It was on every day for EVER!

@sugar22  I think they finally took that down a couple weeks ago.

Valued Contributor

I tried one thing from Lisa Rinnia & it was so bad I will never buy anything of hers again! Logo just looks like maternity tops and the fabric is terrible!