Respected Contributor

Lunch Time Specials - Bravo!

I've been on something of a spending/buying hiatus but decided to check out today's LTS and was very pleasantly surprised to see some real, authentic DEALS!  Lots of huge markdowns - very unusual from my experience of QVC.  Many of the items are well-reviewed, too.  I didn't find anything to separate me from my money today, but I noticed the bargains. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Lunch Time Specials - Bravo!

I was impressed with all the bargains also on Lunch Time specials.  I ended up buying the Dennis Basso velvet pillows in gray.  I liked the burgundy but it wasn't available.  The price was so reasonable and with free S/H I went for it.  

I try to check out the specials daily and there are bargains, I'm glad the Q offers these reasonable prices to us,  It's nice to have some choices.

Frequent Contributor

The Kim Gravel cardigan is a steal!! I have this in all 4 colors and love them - pink, black, royal and white.  I've worn for 2 seasons now and they show no signs of wear.  Great price!

Honored Contributor

Yes, the past few days it has been "special."  Finally, some true sales.  Haven't actually found anything I want (don't need anything) but I hope this trend continues.

Respected Contributor

Yesterday I grabbed an Adi Paz gold ring for $150 that was originally $350. It is back to $199 today. Adi Paz is my favorite gold line by far. The texture of the gold and quality is outstanding. 

I need another ring like I need a hole in my head.

I must have about 100 gold and gemstone rings. 

If I don’t absolutely love it I’ll return it.

Esteemed Contributor

I see the same things day to day.  With all the clothes yo u have why?

Honored Contributor

n/c