Respected Contributor

Anyone here buy/try the Lularoe leggings?

I have to admit I am intrigued, they seem to be cute- not as a pant but maybe a small bit showing as a legging.

The seem to be overpriced for what they are.

I can not (will not) purchase as they are only sold through consultants (yes this is a MMC) and sold on Facebook.  

But I would love to hear from someone who took the plunge!!

I bought a dupe pair at Marshalls

Valued Contributor

I bought 2 pairs (hot pink and gray) at a pop-up showing several consultants had at a local hotel. I really enjoyed it and was impressed by the clothing. I haven't worn my leggings yet, because it has been in the 90's here in Ohio, but I tried them on and found they are omfortable and flattering. The leggings were $25 each.

Frequent Contributor
I have a pair of leggings and they are great but not life changing. My friends who are stay at home moms have fallen head over heels for Lularoe. They like the comfort of it all. I'm not a fan of the crazy printed leggings - I think it looks juvenile but to each her own! The line is supposed to be modest so I like that but some of dresses look matronly to me. The leggings are nice but I guess I never had an uncomfortable pair of leggings on before so not sure why everyone is crazy for this line!
Respected Contributor

@staciesmom wrote:

I bought 2 pairs (hot pink and gray) at a pop-up showing several consultants had at a local hotel. I really enjoyed it and was impressed by the clothing. I haven't worn my leggings yet, because it has been in the 90's here in Ohio, but I tried them on and found they are omfortable and flattering. The leggings were $25 each.

I did not realize the price varied so much a co-worker bought a pair of the leggings and she spent close to $50, maybe $47 or so.

Hers have not arrived yet and we are in the same boat here, too hot anyway.

She said the pair I bought in Marshalls looked and felt the same as the Lularoe, she stumbled when I told her I bought them for $7.99.  I bought a cute fun pattern I could wear more like tights with a very long tunic and boots OR I can always sleep in them if all else fails.

Valued Contributor

They're pretty popular with the young stay at home moms as well as those who just want to be comfy.   I live at a pretty casual part of Ca near the beach and this is how we dress.

Really cute patterns and great quality.  (I have a few pair that I bought in the larger size that are now too large, I tried and tried to shrink them). I think they are mostly sold at home parties and boutiques "pop ups". 

its really a full line with shirts, dresses, skirts and leggings.  Some of the leggings seen to be "collectors" items.  Check out eBay to see what I mean.  

Respected Contributor

I'm so sick of these weird companies like Thirty-One, Perfectly Posh, Younique, Lularoe  ---- it's all over Facebook.  I cannot get away.

Honored Contributor

They're on fire with the 20-somethings around here! One of DD's friends sells them, and she just got back from a company trip to Hawaii! DD just went to a "brunch" at another rep's home today! She has a lot - the patterns are cute and they seem to be well made. She bought a navy pair with a fireworks pattern this summer and wore them on vacation. They look cute on! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I was invited to a "pop-up party" (still no clue what that means), so I googled the clothes, and I wasn't a fan. I see it all over FB now. The fit looks really big and sloppy, and the prints don't appeal to me.

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu
Occasional Contributor

I recently discovered Lularoe. I initially got a pair of leggings and found them to be very comfortable. I am not crazy about the "larger" prints, and prefer the smaller abstract patterns/prints on dark backgrounds. Those look very stylish to me and do not come off as juvenile. From there I ventured out into some of the other styles - dresses, shirts, skirts. I love the Julia dress, which is a fitted sheath (actually thought I'd hate this style), the Carly dress (t-shirt style), the Irma top and the Perfect T. 

I stumbled across a consultant in my neighborhood, and she was having a REALLY good sale. That allowed me to physically see the clothes,  and venture out and try things I normally wouldn't. 

The beauty of some of the pieces is that they can be worn many ways. For instance, the Julia dress can be worn as is (hits just below knees on me), folded under to make an above the knee dress or folded up even more to make a tunic. At first glance the Carly dress appears to be like a tent, but it is actually cute on. It can also be styled with a belt, or even styled to add ruching. Very versatile. Oh, the sizing is also something that throws people off a bit. For instance I have a big bust, broad shoulders, carry weight in my tummy and normally wear a size 12 dress. In the Carly and Irma I wear a small and it looks great. Overall, I'm pretty pleased with the pieces. 

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because of link to another site