Respected Contributor

Re: Lularoe clothing Anyone?

Andreatoo wrote:

@Reba055

I'm happy to hear it worked for you but my concern is not in the construction so much as the fit and I think it would be difficult to fit size 2 through a size 12 well. When you get to a size 12 I would think it would be stretched too thin

@Andreatoo Gotcha. I am a size 4 so I can see what you mean. I only wear mine with long tops. I don't wear them out and about. I have thin legs so these seem to accentuate them (not in a good way lol) more than others. I do have leggings that make my legs look pretty good that I will wear to the grocery store, etc. They are very comfortable though. 

Respected Contributor

LipstickDiva wrote:

Has anyone heard of or bought this brand of clothing?  A friend of mine posted about it on FB and it appears to me to be a consultant based business.  They have a website but if you click to shop, there is something that comes up about having a Pop Up Boutique either in your home or online. 

I think some of the clothing is on Amazon and it seems very cheap so I'm wondering about the quality.  

This is so interesting that you started this thread.  I just heard about this line just a few days ago.  I have a friend who has purchased some of the pieces.  I can tell you that It seems to be a hit.  She knows the names of the pieces and can tell when someone is wearing a piece.  There is an office nearby that a lot of the ladies are wearing Lularoe.   She had a Lularoe party and I could not attend but everyone who attended bought at least one piece and at least one lady booked a party.  I think I have to check Lularoe out.Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Reba055

I'm a little girl too so I'm speaking from my own experience with skinny tees which just don't fit me well. I can only imagine it's more difficult to try to do the same thing with pants

Valued Contributor

I have three pair of leggings, they fit great and are comfy.  I am petite so don't care for the dresses or tops, but the leggings are cute prints paired with my JJill longer  tunics.  At 25$ a pair they are less than leggings I ourchase at JJiill 39$ and I certainly dont wear any daily so they work for me.  Fun casual,wear!

Super Contributor

Yes, I've heard of it b/o a fb friend who posted she was going to this event.  I did an internet search on it to look at the line.  I did not care for any of the styles as it looked very hipster and a throw back to the flower children look.  No thanks.  

Respected Contributor

It's way more than I would be willing to pay for the lack of quality.

Respected Contributor

This line and others like it are OK until you see the women wearing them that should not be. I have too many issues to wear them but they are cute on the younger smaller girls.

I really don't like to see these or any legging that shows every crack (if you get my drift)

very vulgar looking.Woman HappyHeart

Don't worry, be Happy!
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

I just went to my first party yesterday.  I purchased three pairs as they are super comfortable and looked really cute on. 

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it's soliciting.

Occasional Contributor

You are correct in the difference in quality based on where they are made : ) And the price for leggings should be $25 if you pay more than that you are being overcharged.

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2016 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View