Esteemed Contributor

@blackhole99, the thing I loved about the blue Camo was the neon pink zippers! I bought the pink Camo since I have two other items in this combo.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Valued Contributor

@blackhole99, I like the blue cameo but not sure about the bright trim.  I may get the pink cameo.  I've been thinking about that cross body bag.

Honored Contributor

@MaggieMack wrote:

@blackhole99, the thing I loved about the blue Camo was the neon pink zippers! I bought the pink Camo since I have two other items in this combo.

@MaggieMack  They look pink on my TV to me also, but the hosts and Amy keeps saying they are coral.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee, they were talking about the color on ne of the live programs, and the called it neon pink. Who knows!!!

Trusted Contributor

Hi ladies!   I guess I like a more sophisticated bag.  I bought a Michael Kors over nighter for $180 at Macy's and love it.    These bags look like Vera Bradley or a gym bag.   Lol.  What am I missing here?   😄🍷🍷😊

Esteemed Contributor

@Brunette, I wouldn't necessarily think you are missing anything. Only, I've bought some MK items, and think the things he's peddling at Macy's are no better than the items on the Q.

Honored Contributor

@Brunette wrote:

What am I missing here?   😄🍷🍷😊

More charges on your credit card bill!

Contributor

I went to the Vera Bradley outlet in Delaware and got a beauthiful duffel with shoulder strap for $30 and it meets the airlines qualifications for a carry on. I cant wait to use it. I purchased a Lug handbag on Zulilly and the crossbody strap broke. Not to sure about Lugs.

Super Contributor
Clearly, I wasn't paying attention. I thought those bags were Vera Bradley when I did a quick check online yesterday. Perhaps it was the pattern they chose to highlight.
Honored Contributor

I like the Lug bags, but I am hesistant to buy any real brand through QVC anymore, especially a TSV, and most especially when it's a "QVC exclusive."

I just think they cut corners to get the price down.

I'd rather pay more knowing I'm getting the real thing.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN