Honored Contributor

@jazzbabe wrote:

@blackhole99, I like the blue cameo but not sure about the bright trim.  I may get the pink cameo.  I've been thinking about that cross body bag.

I loved the bright trim.  That was my favorite part.  

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

loved the bag, but have no use for it.  i'm up to my eyeballs in bags.

Honored Contributor

@MaggieMack wrote:

@Brunette, I wouldn't necessarily think you are missing anything. Only, I've bought some MK items, and think the things he's peddling at Macy's are no better than the items on the Q.

I don't see MK and think sophisticated.  I see MK and quite honestly see over saturated.  Every teeny bopper up to early 20's gals in my area have an MK bag of some sort.  You see yourself coming and going.  That's not the case with Lug. 

I have loads of totes and "overnight" bags and many are useless.  I end up with 3 overnight bags or totes because not everything fits in one and/or they are just one open space that you pile everything into.   

I actually was just shopping for baby shower gifts Sunday and I can tell you that the Lug bag that was a TSV yesterday didn't look at all like the diaper bags I saw in stores.    

Respected Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@jazzbabe wrote:

@blackhole99, I like the blue cameo but not sure about the bright trim.  I may get the pink cameo.  I've been thinking about that cross body bag.

I loved the bright trim.  That was my favorite part.  

Agree !

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Respected Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

I like the Lug bags, but I am hesistant to buy any real brand through QVC anymore, especially a TSV, and most especially when it's a "QVC exclusive."

I just think they cut corners to get the price down.

I'd rather pay more knowing I'm getting the real thing.

I seriously doubt they cut corners on this bag.  They are a young company trying to get a foothold in the bag business.  This is a great opportunity to WOW the QVC shoppers who show they know what is good.  I am excited for the two I bought and look forward to them arriving.

Regular Contributor

@Sunnycorle wrote:

@VaBelle35 wrote:

I like the Lug bags, but I am hesistant to buy any real brand through QVC anymore, especially a TSV, and most especially when it's a "QVC exclusive."

I seriously doubt they cut corners on this bag.  They are a young company trying to get a foothold in the bag business.  This is a great opportunity to WOW the QVC shoppers who show they know what is good.  I am excited for the two I bought and look forward to them arriving.

ITA!

I can't wait to receive my 3!!!  I pre-ordered the Black (for BF or son) and Orchid.  I was torn between the Orchid and Pink Camo.  I have another bag in the Pink Camo so I ordered the Pink Camo too.  I do wish it came in another male-friendly color besides the black.  (I wasn't sure about the Olivd).  Maybe my 13 year old will like the Orchid Smiley Happy

I loved Amy's enthusiasm and she was great at showcasing all the compartments and uses for the bags.  Great job and this definitely was a super opportunity to grow her business with quality items.

Trusted Contributor

I was interested in that bag, but held off.  I really love the organization and pockets.  I'm always looking inside the Vera bags at the outlet for inside pockets.  To be a true Overnighter bag, it would need to have pockets to hold things like hairspray, blow dryer, etc.  I don't want a bottomless pit of a bag.

Respected Contributor

Re: Lug Bag for $80??

[ Edited ]

@Pixie66 wrote:

@Sunnycorle wrote:

@VaBelle35 wrote:

ITA!

I can't wait to receive my 3!!!  I pre-ordered the Black (for BF or son) and Orchid.  I was torn between the Orchid and Pink Camo.  I have another bag in the Pink Camo so I ordered the Pink Camo too.  I do wish it came in another male-friendly color besides the black.  (I wasn't sure about the Olivd).  Maybe my 13 year old will like the Orchid Smiley Happy

I loved Amy's enthusiasm and she was great at showcasing all the compartments and uses for the bags.  Great job and this definitely was a super opportunity to grow her business with quality items.

Ami was wonderful. Like a proud Mom! I 

Most got 3 too!!! I stopped at two both camo's. Can't wait to get them!