Honored Contributor

Lucky Brand Sweet Straight Jeans

I bought a pair at Marshalls for $39.99, first time ever buying Lucky jeans. Had to get them because they're as close to a perfect fit that I can find. They're mid rise, not too low. Stretchy waistband with very little gap.82% cotton, 17% polyester, 1% spandex.

I love the leg, it's full and not tight to the leg at all. So comfy and roomy. Relaxed fit through hip and thigh.  The back pockets are big, which I guess is supposed to make your butt look bigger in a negative way. I don't know what the inseam is, but I wear a 33" inseam and these are long enough for me.

The Lucky site has some on sale right now for even cheaper, I Googled it in the dressing room. But I just had to get these. 

I hope they will hold up well. I'm going to donate at least two of my old jeans. 

This is the closest pic I could find 

m_5b1d3709c89e1d4acd581c40.jpg

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Respected Contributor

Re: Lucky Brand Sweet Straight Jeans

I like Lucky Brand. I bought a Lucky Brand traditional style black leather moto jacket at TJ Maxx awhile back. It was a bit cropped but I am only 5'4" so it is a great fit. Enjoy your jeans!

Esteemed Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

I bought a pair at Marshalls for $39.99, first time ever buying Lucky jeans. Had to get them because they're as close to a perfect fit that I can find. They're mid rise, not too low. Stretchy waistband with very little gap.82% cotton, 17% polyester, 1% spandex.

I love the leg, it's full and not tight to the leg at all. So comfy and roomy. Relaxed fit through hip and thigh.  The back pockets are big, which I guess is supposed to make your butt look bigger in a negative way. I don't know what the inseam is, but I wear a 33" inseam and these are long enough for me.

The Lucky site has some on sale right now for even cheaper, I Googled it in the dressing room. But I just had to get these. 

I hope they will hold up well. I'm going to donate at least two of my old jeans. 

This is the closest pic I could find 

m_5b1d3709c89e1d4acd581c40.jpg

I have bought many pairs of Lucky Brand Jeans from Marshalls. Sadly, Marshall's store doesn't carry as many as they had. The inventory has changed and not in a good way. I know you will enjoy your purchase.

Respected Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21  Great looking jeansWoman Very Happy I buy a lot of their jewelry from their website. I have been very pleased with everything that I have bought from Lucky Brand.

Honored Contributor

@VenturaHighway Marshalls and TJ Maxx sell some of the Lucky Brand jewelry. I haven't purchased any but it looks pretty.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Respected Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21  Their website has great sales. I just bought a leather bag for $20.00 had been listed for $98.00.

Their sales are funny because one day a product will be really cheap and the next day it will go up.

Honored Contributor

Now that looks like a jean.  It's not sticking to your skin and has a great style of a straight leg jean.

kindness is strength