Honored Contributor

Re: Loving the new retro-styled Denim & Co tops!

@Susan Louise   I received the orange blouse in medium yesterday and tried it on this morning.  I read your customer review of it and agree with you!  

I really like the blouse so thank you for having pointed it out.  The orange colors are beautiful and I have lots to wear that will go with all the colors of green in the pretty leaves.  I usually don't like blouses that don't have collars (I knew this didn't when I ordered of course) but the neckline is actually very pretty on me w/out the collar; this is the first blouse in many years I've bought without one.  The sleeves are very unusual and feminine and attractive (the entire blouse is very feminine).

My only wish for something different about it is that the poly material is quite thick (feels crepe-like) which isn't great for real hot weather.  I wish the material was thinner and more silk-like.  But I'll live with that, esp. since I don't have anything like this in my wardrobe.

Thanks again for this great tip.  I'm happy you like yours two also.  I'd consider another color if there is ever a sale price on it.

Respected Contributor

I like them too but not the prices!!!  Marshall's and TJMaxx here I come!!

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise 

The first one in Gray is beautiful! I really like how subtle and sophisticated the print looks

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Susan Louise   The orange popped back in a medium and I just ordered it.  I'm sending you the bill because I would never have seen this pretty blouse if not for your thread.  LOL

Smiley Happy

@Pearlee  Well, alrighty then...dahblink.gif..........LOL

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee wrote:

@Susan Louise   I received the orange blouse in medium yesterday and tried it on this morning.  I read your customer review of it and agree with you!  

I really like the blouse so thank you for having pointed it out.  The orange colors are beautiful and I have lots to wear that will go with all the colors of green in the pretty leaves.  I usually don't like blouses that don't have collars (I knew this didn't when I ordered of course) but the neckline is actually very pretty on me w/out the collar; this is the first blouse in many years I've bought without one.  The sleeves are very unusual and feminine and attractive (the entire blouse is very feminine).

My only wish for something different about it is that the poly material is quite thick (feels crepe-like) which isn't great for real hot weather.  I wish the material was thinner and more silk-like.  But I'll live with that, esp. since I don't have anything like this in my wardrobe.

Thanks again for this great tip.  I'm happy you like yours two also.  I'd consider another color if there is ever a sale price on it.

@Pearlee  I'm thrilled you like the top! The orange top will be great to wear anytime, but will be especialy nice during the Autumn/Fall...even to wear for Thanksgiving with a sweater or jacket.

As for a future sale...I suggest putting the one you want to get in your wishlist. July 2nd Denim & Co is having an 'all day' clearance with a TSV and several shows and that top might go on sale/clearance Smiley Happy