Honored Contributor

Loving the new retro-styled Denim & Co tops!

Of coarse they are all updated in one way or another. but I think they are fabulous! I feel like I'm young again wearing them and they bring back memories of times gone by...60's/70's.

A354001 - I got in aqua & warm grey

A354151 - I got one of each color and sized down

A365274 - I got the blue & olive

Watch the videos for these tops if you have time Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Loving the new retro-styled Denim & Co tops!

I ordered the last top in the blue that you mentioned, @Susan Louise.  Fingers crossed that it’s a keeper🙂 

Esteemed Contributor

I like them all!  I wear Denim and Co nearly every day.  I remember you as a "fan" of the line over the years.

I'll bet you feel and look great in them, too, @Susan Louise , with your re-vitalized health.  Hope you and DH are doing well.

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

@Sweetbay magnolia   I like the first one best - I would order it in the orange but it's sold out in my size medium in that color.  I'm going to keep watching to see if one pops back into stock and, if so, I'll order it!  Thanks for your post pointing it out.  It does indeed remind me of blouses I used to wear decades ago!  Good nostalgia!

Trusted Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

Of coarse they are all updated in one way or another. but I think they are fabulous! I feel like I'm young again wearing them and they bring back memories of times gone by...60's/70's.

A354001 - I got in aqua & warm grey

A354151 - I got one of each color and sized down

A365274 - I got the blue & olive

Watch the videos for these tops if you have time Smiley Happy

All of your tops are pretty and hope you get lots of use from them.  Denim and Company have beautiful items!

Esteemed Contributor

Is that first one pretty true to size? I think that one is so pretty.

@Susan Louise. tia

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise  that last top in your list is great!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee wrote:

@Sweetbay magnolia   I like the first one best - I would order it in the orange but it's sold out in my size medium in that color.  I'm going to keep watching to see if one pops back into stock and, if so, I'll order it!  Thanks for your post pointing it out.  It does indeed remind me of blouses I used to wear decades ago!  Good nostalgia!

@Pearlee  You're welcome...and the orange is lovely in that top. I love all the colors!

BTW, I'm not @Sweetbay magnolia   Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Pearlee  You're welcome...and the orange is lovely in that top. I love all the colors!

BTW, I'm not @Sweetbay magnolia   Smiley Very Happy

LOL about SM.  No, but you resemble her!  LOL   Thanks for the correction - multiple quotes can be misleading - must pay attention!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise   The orange popped back in a medium and I just ordered it.  I'm sending you the bill because I would never have seen this pretty blouse if not for your thread.  LOL

Smiley Happy