Honored Contributor

Re: Loving all the New LOGO!!!

Logo, IMO, is not worth the investment.  

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

Logo, IMO, is not worth the investment.  

Well, good news for you... is it's not a requirement Woman Wink

And, we don't all have the same level of disposable income nor the same priorities. You may consider a $75 dress an "investment". For me and many others it's no big deal Woman Very Happy

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Sunnycorle wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Sunnycorle wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Sunnycorle wrote:

I am obsessed!  Bought two of the TSV so far, the Slae price cardi, Another of the Hoodie with the adorable lace on the bottom and both the camo skirt and the pant.  Just want it all.  I think  I will purge a few items out of my cloest today to make room! 

@Sunnycorle - Lol Woman LOL I had two sets of the TSV in my cart but decided to pass. Love the camo skirt!  I'm going to shop deep clearance for spring/summer, nothing needed and anxiously waiting for the Nordstrom Anniversary sale catalog. 

Post a review. Interested to know your thoughts about the skirt and about the sizing of the TSV tanks. I usually buy xs or sm in Logo but the garment sizing has me bordering on the medium size since one tank is slightly more fitted. I think medium would be too big for me. Trying to avoid returns. Cheers Chickie Heart

@Chi-town girl  Hi Ladybug!  I have been completely insane since Midnight.  I picked up a 3rd TSV and the New Dress that Amy is going to show tonight and the Fruit punch jeans.  I have to stop!!!!!  I am going to do a total reorg of my clothes to open up space for these new items.  Its so not easy being me!  hehehehehe

@Sunnycorle - I like the dress alot! What color did you buy? I also like that hooded vest. Lots of cute!  What are the Fruit Punch jeans? I better not look, you enabler Woman Wink

I find the Logo, Halston, Serena & IMAN apparel in similar fabrics play well. And I bought some lower priced open cardi's from One World that also coordinate well with these styles. 

These are also perfect designs for accessories.  Long lariat style necklaces  & scarves compliment the long & lean look. And switch it up with an Obi belt over the tops; add an open cardi short or long for a chic look. Best travel clothes too! 

I find it easier to purge when I have a bunch of new to add rather than 1-off's. Some gals in need will benefit from your closet purge - you have great taste. 

Enjoy & post reviews Heart

@Chi-town girl I got the dress in blackberry but then thought the faded rose might have been the color for that piece. We will see when it comes in the mail. The jeans are the coral ones Deanna had on during the show. I think that's her name, coral color. 

One day we are going to bump into each other in our Great City and know each other instantly!! We totally have the same taste in fashion. Couple of glamour gals! I love it!

i will review all . Much love ladybug!

@Sunnycorle - I Heart the blackberry color. It looks like a deep navyish/purple. It will coordinate well with most if not all the lighter toned neutrals, but I think pairing up with a silver tone gray + silver accessories will look fabulous. It will be a great tone for fall. I'm def going to pick up one of the tops in that tone.

If I ever see someone wearing those Edelman pink sandals in Chicago, I know it will be you! Limited edition shoes, for sure Heart

Excited for you to receive your new goodies! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Sunnycorle wrote:

I am obsessed!  Bought two of the TSV so far, the Slae price cardi, Another of the Hoodie with the adorable lace on the bottom and both the camo skirt and the pant.  Just want it all.  I think  I will purge a few items out of my cloest today to make room! 

Glad you found some items you like.  Thank goodness I haven't seen anything in awhile. I have far too many of her tops anyway.  I am disappointed in what she's been bringing in.  Most of the tops are open front lounge-type cardis with no closures--no go for me.  Or, they are rayon/span, and I need none of that.  I did buy 2 hoodies about 3 months ago, and they are darling.  I think except for a few LTS that someone posted, I've not bought anything else in awhile.  

Nothing lately has been my style.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Trusted Contributor

I didn't order the TSV because I was concerned about the sizing. I love A275834, the sleeveless button shirt with dotted Swiss and crochet and it's on my wish list. 

Esteemed Contributor

I'm delighted that Lori and QVC have made a good decision to bring more items in which are not made in the rayon spandex fabric.  I particularly like casual clothing like that of the Logo line when it is a cotton blend.