Honored Contributor

Re: Loving This Dress (Peruvian Connection)

@ALRATIBA   Love the dress!  Such a wonderful talent to have - to be able to look at clothing knowing that you have the skill to duplicate according to your specifications.  I'll bet you have a treasure trove of exceptional hand-crafted sweaters.

Honored Contributor

Nice looking things.

I think the dress is adorable!

Esteemed Contributor

@ALRATIBA 

I love this one. It is very "Sundance".  If you care to share, I would love to see yours. Perhaps it would give me incentive to knit/crochet something other than a scarf.🤣

indexnew.jpg

Honored Contributor

I just looked at their site and so far I've racked up 9,250.00 in beautiful clothes.

Excuse me while I go get a second mortgage on my house.

Respected Contributor

So beautiful!  Best wishes with your projects!

Honored Contributor

@magicmoodz wrote:

@ALRATIBA 

I love this one. It is very "Sundance".  If you care to share, I would love to see yours. Perhaps it would give me incentive to knit/crochet something other than a scarf.🤣

indexnew.jpg

@magicmoodz 

I used patterns for this one ....

No Seams Cardigan Crochet Pattern

This is the pattern picture ... not a picture of my sweater.  I posted some pictures here a few months ago.  I'll see if I can find them.

It's a crochet pattern from Annie's Catalog.   The pattern number is A837806.  The pattern name is No Seams Cardigan.  Price for pattern is $8.99.  Worsted weight yarn.  Lots of yarn options depending on what you want to spend.  You can easly modify the sleeves to be longer and narrower. Same with sweater length ... you can just stop when you reach length you want.

This is a very very easy pattern.  I made them in stripes and in solids.  

A knitted version was in "Knitters" magazine a few years ago.   No pics of the knitted version.  

Esteemed Contributor

The Peruvian Connection clothing line is really luxe. I have  some of their Alpaca sweaters which are so so warm. I only wear them when it's  cold  out.  They have an outlet store at ? a mall in Md near the Delaware border.

Esteemed Contributor

@ALRATIBA wrote:

@magicmoodz wrote:

@ALRATIBA 

indexnew.jpg

@magicmoodz 

I used patterns for this one ....

No Seams Cardigan Crochet Pattern

This is the pattern picture ... not a picture of my sweater.  I posted some pictures here a few months ago.  I'll see if I can find them.

It's a crochet pattern from Annie's Catalog.   The pattern number is A837806.  The pattern name is No Seams Cardigan.  Price for pattern is $8.99.  Worsted weight yarn.  Lots of yarn options depending on what you want to spend.  You can easly modify the sleeves to be longer and narrower. Same with sweater length ... you can just stop when you reach length you want.

This is a very very easy pattern.  I made them in stripes and in solids.  

A knitted version was in "Knitters" magazine a few years ago.   No pics of the knitted version.  

@ALRATIBA 

This too is a lovely sweater. I am intrigued by the description "no seams". Does that mean working with a very large (complete) garment? It might be easier than having to seam it together, but I would hate to drop a stitch!🤣

I should practice crocheting. I think I did make a scarf last winter--after not crocheting for years.

Thank you for the pattern info. I am really sad that many of our cute little yarn shops have closed. The women that worked in these shops were always a wealth of information.

Honored Contributor

@magicmoodz 

Very easy pattern.  All double crochet.  If you can make chains and double crochets, count and use a tape measure ... you can make this sweater.

No seams .... it's all "modular" .... one section is crocheted directly onto the previous section.

"Dropping a stitch" in crochet is really meanngless.  You are only working one stitch at a time.  If it falls off your hook ... just pick it up and continue!

Esteemed Contributor

@ALRATIBA 

You are so good at being a confidence builder, but I wish you lived next door so I had a expert to lean on!

If you should happen on any more pictures of your creations, I would love to see them.