Occasional Contributor

Re: Loving The Belle by Kim Gravel Show...

I really enjoyed the Kim Gravel show.  I love how she keeps it real for all of us with less than perfect bodies.  I hope your clothes live up to the excitement because I ordered a bunch.  I just want to look nice AND be comfortable!  Best of luck to you.  I look forward to watching your future offerings.  Great job!

Honored Contributor

@muttmom  they only had a minute or so to kill at the end of the show, I don't remember the exact words, but Jane said something like she could tell her story and start crying if she wanted and Kim accommodated her. Also, Kim turned it off as quickly as she turned the emotions on. That kind of a display to get people to connect with you and buy may not bother most people, but I don't like it.

Respected Contributor

i just finished watching her show on QVC+.    thought it was a great show.  really liked her fashions (in particular, the lace jacket and the jeans) and hope she comes back often!  i agree with another poster who said its good to see new vendors.   and i also want to say that i enjoyed her as a presenter too ... very authentic and quite charming!  congrats to you, miss kim!!! 

Honored Contributor

Is that what turned you against the brand, the presenter, the vendor?  If so, I don't understand.  They have to fill time and very often the director person is telling them in their ears to ad lib or are giving them something to discuss to fill time.  

Honored Contributor

I found her difficult to watch...very frenetic like a cross between Susan Graver and Paula Deen.  I'll be skipping future shows.  Even Jane had her hands full with her and she out-talked Jane.  I had to laugh when Jane took her arm and pulled her back across the set to the mark where they were supposed to be.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

I loved the show, too.

I found her very warm, genuine and funny!   In my mind, she is a welcome addition to QVC!

I loved the energy of the show.  I thought Jane and Kim were both great:

Esteemed Contributor

Missed her first show but am looking forward to seeing her. I hope she brings some interesting newness. We need it. I was so disappointed in CWonder. The Q could do better....

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

So tempted to buy the jeans in petite. She is beautiful and comes across as a warm person.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Respected Contributor

I watched Kim of Queens (faithfully) & love Kim! She is funny & down to earth. VERY glad to see someone new on the Q. I have never purchased Bob Mackie clothing, but I always watch him, may never purchase Kim's clothing, but will continue to watch her. I am plus size & you never know how some clothing is going to fit, so I am always ;eary of ordering til I can read reviews. 

LOVE KIM!!!

Respected Contributor

I am happy for any of you who like this line and finally have something that you can purchase from QVC.  I definitely will not be one of the shoppers of this.  I just watched the recording of the show.  I was curious.  I fast forwarded as much as I could.  Even if you can get past the silly nonsense surrounding this line, it's hard for me to imagine myself wearing any of these clothes.  That type of clothing is what I'm trying to get out of my closet right now.  Yikes.  To my eye, that lace top she was wearing looked like a tablecloth.  Oh well.  That's what makes us different, which is a good thing.