Honored Contributor

Loving KK's Dictrac-Ease Camisoles

I hadn't seen these prior to a few weeks ago and have become a big fan of Kathleen Kirkwood's Dictrac-Ease camisoles. 

While I'm a big fan of LOGO, Attitudes and SG - I don't particularly care for their necklines and KK's camisoles come in really handy.    

I bought the wide point color version in black and in white, and the rib cowl in grey and in vanilla in July, and today received the polo collar version in grey and in white.  I paid much less when they were on sale vs. the prices shown today.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Loving KK's Dictrac-Ease Camisoles

I love them too.  I don't know why but they didn't appeal to me for the longest time and then I bought one and it gave me so many wardrobe options.  I liked that ivory one so much that I bought one in black.  Perfect for wearing under a cardigan or sweater or jacket when you don't want the bulk of a shirt.  I wore the ivory one under a summer maxi  dress that had a deep V neck that exposed too much cleavage.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Loving KK's Dictrac-Ease Camisoles

I like them too. But when l first read the title, l thought Kim Kardashian had her own new line of camisoles. Lol.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~