Honored Contributor

@cherry 

Your skirt is beautiful! But I wouldn't do two piece  both with such textural interest. I have some simplistic pencil skirts and of course a gazillion pairs of jeans! Lol

I would do your skirt with a simple tee or button down

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:
It reminds me of Judge Judy or a nun.

How does your snarky comment differ from those that say logo reminds them of a bag lady? The answer is it doesn't. Practice what you preach

Honored Contributor

@SXMGirl wrote:

I like the look of the sweater, including the ruffle, but I never wear anything that touches my neck like that.  I cannot stand any texture touching it.

@SXMGirl 

Have you tried a funnel neck? You get the look of the high neckline without the constriction

Honored Contributor

I have some new cashmere sweaters, I think might look nice with this, as well as tons of other things . Bargains are such fun

Respected Contributor

That's a really cute sweater @Andreatoo :  My problem is that I would need a petite in this for the "embellishments" on the sleeves to show.  It would be too long in the arms.  Enjoy!!!

Honored Contributor
@Andreatoo, it differs because it isn't snarky. What's wrong with either of those two? You are comparing them to clowns and bag ladies? Really? I dont think either of those women I mentioned look ridiculous and sure am sorry that you do. Apples and oranges with the snarky LOGO comments. 🙄
Honored Contributor

no on the ruffles

Respected Contributor

Very pretty. I like both colors and hope you enjoy your new sweater.

Honored Contributor

Very pretty and love the ruffle.  I like the black sweater.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo 

This really is a lovely, feminine sweater. I agree that it would look great with jeans. I often like the dichotomy of dressy/casual to create interest.