Trusted Contributor

Venetian Dress

Item #2DH40 on Soft Surroundings.So lovely with the boots.2DH40 (1).jpg
Honored Contributor

It just screams fall, doesn't it? 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Perfect for dinner after visiting the pumpkin patch. 

Honored Contributor
I remember someone posting this dress, maybe in the Winter or Spring? It's pretty
"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

Lovely !

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

That's dress is lovely. My grandson is getting married in October. The bride has selected Fall colors for the bridesmaids gowns. It is a formal wedding. My daughter and the mother of the bride will be in long dresses. Does anyone know what the  grandmother of the groom wears?  I would prefer to buy something I could maybe wear again. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@jubilant wrote:

That's dress is lovely. My grandson is getting married in October. The bride has selected Fall colors for the bridesmaids gowns. It is a formal wedding. My daughter and the mother of the bride will be in long dresses. Does anyone know what the  grandmother of the groom wears?  I would prefer to buy something I could maybe wear again. 

@jubilant 

If I were you, I'd wear the black split pants and an evening top with sheer black hosiery and a black patent ballet shoe.

Honored Contributor

Striking, but TOO orange for me!

Honored Contributor

It 'a a beautiful dress on someone else.

i can't wear that color.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@jubilant wrote:

@jubilant 

If I were you, I'd wear the black split pants and an evening top with sheer black hosiery and a black patent ballet shoe.

@ECBG   Thanks. That idea appeals to me.  I haven't been to hardly any weddings in the last few years and don't really know what's appropriate and what's not these days for a formal wedding. I did have one other grandson who was married 4 yrs. ago but they wanted a simple wedding and a picnic at the lake where the brides parents had a year round home. Personally, I think some of these bigger weddings are getting a bit too detailed but what do I know??? Ha!