Super Contributor
Frequent Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin} This pin is soooooo cute and I have this one (I'm partial to Joan's bird pins)! It is really beautifully done, looks much better than the photo shows, and absolutely looks like African Black-Masked Lovebirds.

Super Contributor
On 9/29/2014 CrowHaven said:

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin} This pin is soooooo cute and I have this one (I'm partial to Joan's bird pins)! It is really beautifully done, looks much better than the photo shows, and absolutely looks like African Black-Masked Lovebirds.

I was thinking of getting it, but after the announcement saying all the wait list orders will be fulfilled, I decided not to because I have a bee and another pin on wait list. I love this lovebird pin, but I can't afford all three (and I so want the pinecone bee!) So I thought I'd put the lovebird pin up here, so if others didn't see it! It sold out in a couple of hours! Wow!

Lucky you! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup} I think they (the lovebirds) are adorable, and I like birds very much, myself! But, I don't have enough Washingtons to adopt them.{#emotions_dlg.crying} I hope they got good homes.

Frequent Contributor

The pinecone bee is really fantastic too -- well worth waiting for! I managed to get one through the bay and am staying on waitlist to try and get another for a gift.