Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I just love the floral heels Jennifer Coffy is wearing on the Susan Graver show now.  There was a time I would buy them in a minute; those days are long gone.  Since foot surgery years ago I can't even wear heels now.  That is one beautiful shoe.

Respected Contributor

@KathyM23 wrote:

I just love the floral heels Jennifer Coffy is wearing on the Susan Graver show now.  There was a time I would buy them in a minute; those days are long gone.  Since foot surgery years ago I can't even wear heels now.  That is one beautiful shoe.

I didnt see her shoes, couldnt stop looking at her hair.Go to a beauty shop and get a hairdo. Also shame on QVC for letting someone come to work looking a mess..The Mods will take this off, but they can't deny I'm right.

Honored Contributor

Re: Love those shoes

[ Edited ]

I love JC's long thick hair. Hope she keeps it that way. 

ETA- Maybe a little smoothing on the ends of her hair to tame the frizzies but not much other than that.

Respected Contributor

I watched her presentations and like the heels too.  I think Jen's hair looks fine, very luxurious.   

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Respected Contributor

what is up with those SG jeans and the poochy crotch! 

Honored Contributor

Jen wears some beautiful shoes, so does Courtney Khondabi..Years ago I would have worn them as well, but no longer...I think Jen has beautiful hair, but agree she does need a little something on the ends, to tame the frizz and add moisture. I love how she dresses!!!!

Respected Contributor

@CatsyCline wrote:

what is up with those SG jeans and the poochy crotch! 

THATS TO KEEP YOUR CHANGE IN. I THOUGHT THE SAME THING.

Respected Contributor

@Jk9 wrote:

I watched her presentations and like the heels too.  I think Jen's hair looks fine, very luxurious.   

`OMG

Esteemed Contributor

ITA ... the shoes are fabulous. Alas, I could only wear them at a sit down event. I think Jen's hair is fine. Seems like what happens when I get caught in overly humid/wet weather and my curls fall. 

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."