Honored Contributor

Love the long sweaters that can go down mid thigh.

It can be wrapped and I'd be happy. I can't wear the other sweaters anymore, it's just too hot on me now. I even gave away a number of sweatshirts. I'd rather layer. Covers more in the house too. I think I need to get a few more of those!!

What do you think you're need or want to get for the winter months this year?

Honored Contributor

Re: Love the long sweaters that can go down mid thigh.

I'm a fan of the long sweaters too.  I have a few from Chico's, Coldwater Creek and some of the catalogs that I order from.   I made three more over the summer, and one long shin-length duster ... can't wait for the weather to be cool enough to wear them. 

I already bought some dress pants from Chico's ... so I'm all set there.  Don't need any boots or shoes.

So - other than getting some new turtlenecks (from Chico's and LandsEnd) ... I can make just about everything else I need:  new hats, scarves, vests, etc.  

Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBA

If it's about the length/look the duster vests are fabulous and can be worn in any weather!

I'm not a sweater gal but I do like the dramatic length so I have few vests and a couple of shirts with the long backs.

I have this and love it:

722-969- Indigo Thread Co.™ Woven Knit Combo Sleeveless Open Front Lace Detail Duster

and the versatility of these pieces is endless

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@ALRATIBA

If it's about the length/look the duster vests are fabulous and can be worn in any weather!

I'm not a sweater gal but I do like the dramatic length so I have few vests and a couple of shirts with the long backs.

I have this and love it:

722-969- Indigo Thread Co.™ Woven Knit Combo Sleeveless Open Front Lace Detail Duster

and the versatility of these pieces is endless

Thanks ... I do have a bunch of those chiffon vests.  All from SG and Renee.  I also "re-engineered" my SG scarf tops that I wasn't wearing into chiffon vests.  My other summer vests are crocheted lace in cotton or linen yarn ... so I'm good!  

The ones I'm waiting to wear are all knit or crocheted in  wool yarn ... not good in warm weather, but perfect for fall and winter.  They are colorful and a bit "artsy."