Super Contributor
On 7/17/2014 californiamomofthree said:

This may be a silly question, but are the Q outlets only in PA?

ETA: I just looked them up. Guess I won't be making it out to one anytime in the near future lol

No, they are not only in PA. Go to the bottom of this page where it says "About QVC" and click on "QVC Retail Stores." It lists the stores and the current specials.

New Contributor

Yes, they do have nice cheap stuff... especially with discount.

Also, check out www.iwearred.com

Respected Contributor

Just checked out the website above- I mostly saw very short dresses. Not clothing that I would ever wear. A little sleazy.

Esteemed Contributor

I have gotten a couple of SG's nice dresses. I get compliments on them every time I wear them. They were less $10 each in the PA outlet.

Honored Contributor

got to the one in rehoboth beach today (the dressing room was closed by the way)......it was packed! today was the last day of their dooney sale and you had to wait in line to be able to get help with the dooneys (limit of 5 per customer). there was quite a bit of linea there today.....didnt buy any, but i did post some sightings on the linea board. i bought a few women with control items, belle gray, kjl earrings, edge jen rade, kris jenner..... 2 earrings, 2 pants, 7 tops for 91.00!!!!....and of course no tax and no shipping. Smile

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

Sunshine45, You did great. I hope to get to the ones in Fraser & Lancaster in Sept. I love the no shipping & no tax too!

Respected Contributor

Going to the Fraser Outlet on Saturday. Will fill you in on what goodies I get.

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!