Trusted Contributor

Love the NFL 5-in-one vest and hoodie!

Founds the perfect gift for my brother for Christmas.............the 5-in-1 reversible vest and hoodie (Cowboys).  He will love it!!  I really wasn't sure what size to order, but ordered the large since I would rather it be a little too big than too small for him.  There is always a big rivalry between me and him in football season.  He lives in the Ft. Worth area so of course he is a Cowboys fan and I live in Houston and am a Texas fan.  Am thinking of getting the Texans for me in a small.   I know it will be too big, but it's the kind of clothing that won't matter if it's oversized!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Love the NFL 5-in-one vest and hoodie!

Cute set! Too bad about Tony. I see the Texans have a gimmick going to get a date with JJ. Wish I could, haha. I'm sure your brother will love his vest and hoodie. I would (if it said Vikings on it!)

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Respected Contributor

I like it too especially with the options but I swore years ago that I wouldn't give Jerry Jones another penny until the Cowbys are in the Super Bowl.  20 years is way too long.  They don't have to win, just get there and THEN I'll go Cowboys shopping.

Trusted Contributor

I know I certainly wouldn't turn down a date with JJ!!  Of course I'm old enough to be his mother!  LOL

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

At least the Cowboys have BEEN to the Super Bowl............but not my beloved Texans!  Smiley Tongue

Frequent Contributor

I ordered one as a gift tonight!  I think it is really nice and may go back for another!