Frequent Contributor

Love the LOGO style but........

Love the style of LOGO but hate the thin material. It shows every bump. Would love to see the same style but a heavier gauge.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Love the LOGO style but........

Diane Gilman does several tops in a scarf hem, hi-low or peplum that are made with a heavier cotton blend. You may want to her line on HSN if you like that style but not in the rayon blend.

Trusted Contributor

Don't like logo style, everything looks the same. To me they look like little girl tops, not a fan of her at all.

Super Contributor

For those of us that don't have bumps ... the fabric is just perfect. She loses me as a customer if the fabrics change.

These styles are all over the place in heavier fabrics ... check around. Some who post here say they've seen them all over the stores ... at lower prices.

Trusted Contributor

I have many ""bumps"" and look really good in Logo fabrics as long as I size up on the cotton slub tops.

Trusted Contributor

On 4/2/2015 Kathleen said:

For those of us that don't have bumps ... the fabric is just perfect. She loses me as a customer if the fabrics change.

These styles are all over the place in heavier fabrics ... check around. Some who post here say they've seen them all over the stores ... at lower prices.

I'm with you on this one, Kathleen. I just got a Logo Layers sleeveless tanks with asymmetric hem and love the lighter fabrics, especially here in the tropics and since I lost weight and don't have the bumps I used to have. The issue I have with the regular length tops is that they are too long, so even though I'm 5'6" I really appreciate the petite length in the tops, which is what I got in the tank.
Super Contributor

Try sizing up. It helps.