Respected Contributor

So fun, so cozy! My 4th pair of LAMOs!!Lamo.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

Too cute!

Your picture looks like a layout ad.

Honored Contributor

My granddaughter wanted Huggs for Christmas.  My daughter said at DSW they are $159 but she found them for $99.  I said, "Sold"  You get them and I'll pay you back.  Ha!  I just don't like the name Lamo....I wish it was a different name.

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

What are "Huggs"?

Frequent Contributor

Cute!

😊

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

My granddaughter wanted Huggs for Christmas.  My daughter said at DSW they are $159 but she found them for $99.  I said, "Sold"  You get them and I'll pay you back.  Ha!  I just don't like the name Lamo....I wish it was a different name.

I have UGG boots that I love, and I also like the look of some of the Lamo boots.  But like you, I just don't like the name, and cannot get past that to buy them.  I know that's superficial of me, but it blocks me from buying Lamo boots.  They all pronounce it differently, but all I see is "lame-oh."  If they one day remove the tag on the back, and just do a tonal etching of the name Lamo in the suede......

Very nce boots though.

Respected Contributor

I can't wait for mine to get here. I got the pink too. I used to have pink Uggs but they finally had to go, they were way overloved.

Deb

Honored Contributor

Love!   I could not justify another pair of boots but if I could, I would have got them in that pastel pink you are wearing.  I would have worn them with my blush Gili Roma 2 bag that I never get to carry in the winter.

Honored Contributor

For the pink ladies, this is the daily deal at LLB, til midnight E.T.

Women’s Wicked Good Shearling Boots, Traditional Midheight

Item #:TK258406

These women’s mid-cut shearling boots combine the softness of our premium slippers with the quality construction of our boots, for the ultimate in cold-weather comfort.

Construction
  • Sueded upper treated to resist stains and repel moisture.
  • Lined with genuine sheepskin shearling for moisture-wicking performance and warmth from top to toe.
Size & Fit
  • Fits best with a midweight sock.
  • Half sizes order up.