Esteemed Contributor

Love my new JR faux leather jacket! (A258346)

Love the brick color, looks very Fall like, wish I could let Joan know how pleased I am. I guess she already does! Some reviews said the sleeves were long..they fit me perfectly..the faux is very soft and the length works for me. I'm 5'4 and the 19-20 inch cropped jackets don't work for me! The length is about 22 inches, which hits me at the hip! I am so glad I listened to my heart about this, my mother would have loved it..especially the quilting, (love!)Thanks to Joan and David!Cool

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Frequent Contributor

Re: Love my new JR faux leather jacket! (A258346)

I LOVE mine too! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin} I'm 5'7" and wear a small to medium. I chose the medium, all black version, and it fit me like it was made for me! I'm thrilled with it and will be wearing this a lot.

Esteemed Contributor

On 10/20/2014 CrowHaven said:

I LOVE mine too! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin} I'm 5'7" and wear a small to medium. I chose the medium, all black version, and it fit me like it was made for me! I'm thrilled with it and will be wearing this a lot.

I missed the show and saw it later, so the brick was the only color in the small. I'm 5'4 and it fits me great too!Smile I have leather gloves and Vera Bradley accessories that will look great with it! I can't wait to wear it!

-- Mae West
Occasional Contributor

I'm jealous in a good way, girls! Go Joan Rivers Team - love the clothing line & I'm so happy to have found it this winter of 2014... tell your friends where you got it!

Esteemed Contributor

On 12/18/2014 restoration girl said:

I'm jealous in a good way, girls! Go Joan Rivers Team - love the clothing line & I'm so happy to have found it this winter of 2014... tell your friends where you got it!

I haven't been able to wear it yet! Its too cold now, but thanks for the compliment. I miss Joan, she always looked classy, her humor is missed!{#emotions_dlg.unsure}

-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

Oh, that's the one she wore on Celebrity Apprentice and I liked so well! I love that jacket........