Trusted Contributor

With their 40 or 50% off sales, I have been replenishing my stash of summer tanks. Got a coral and a striped so far. And since my birthday is in 2 weeks, I’m stocking up on all the colors I’m missing.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Love my Land’s End tanks

@joannecha Early Happy Birthday and I agree, Lands End (much like LLBean) have great quailty tops.  Love to stock up during sales, prices are great so you can't go wrong!

Enjoy!

Esteemed Contributor

What a great way to celebrate you!  Lands end tanks are the best. I have quite a few in my summer line up. You can’t beat the coverage and they wash and wear like iron. Sales are good there also. Enjoy the new ones. Happy Birthday 🎂🎁 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Jancade - I can't believe you brought up the subject of Land's End. Yesterday I was folding laundry. And there was a Land's End polo shirt. I could not tell you how old it must be, well over 25 years old.

It might be the oldest piece of clothing that I have.

Honored Contributor

Need some sturdy tees that will hold up for more than ten washings. Wonder if this is where I should go.
Esteemed Contributor

@joannecha 

Me too, me too!  Love those Lands End tanks so much. I couldn’t resist adding 3 more when the email with the sale prices arrived yesterday. Can’t beat $8.99 apiece and they last forever. So now I have 3 summery prints headed my way. 

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Esteemed Contributor

I need to stock up also so, when I saw your thread, I just checked them out!...I noticed that they are 100% cotton...Are they true to size and do they shrink at all?

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Valued Contributor

Yes and they are usually 100% cotton.

Trusted Contributor

I wear anywhere from a medium to large on top (38B), depending on the material and cut. A PM is just right on me. No shrinking on the 2 I already got.

Honored Contributor

Do hang your t shirts on hangers ,i have some and found i had to ,because if i folded them,they wrinkled?

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.