Super Contributor

Re: Love my Land’s End tanks

Aunt g, do not hestitate to get yourself the Lands End Supima relaxed fit tees.  I have, easily 18 different colors in the tee.  I wash, dry in dryer, and quickly remove and fold and back in the drawer.  I have a couple of tees at least 4 or maybe 5 years old.  Each year I get myself 2 or 3 more.  They are really nice.  Woman Wink

Esteemed Contributor

I live in Lands End tops.  I wear their Supima cotton relaxed tees and/or polo shirts every day.  They’re perfect for my current lifestyle.  They feel like silk, wear like iron and never shrink.  I take them out of the dryer right away and hang them so they rarely need ironing. 

Super Contributor

cotton,    have you tried Martha Stewart's tees?  Spendy, but nice.  try the basic tee, if you can,  very nice.  Hard to beleive its just  100% cotton.  

Super Contributor

My experience with this tanks is that they aren't all tapered from the armhole so they fit straight up and down. They wash well and don't shrink. I put them in the washer/dryer and don't baby them at all. All that being said, I won't be buying more because they seem too boxy on me. I prefer a longer tank made with more fluid fabric. These are a wonderful buy for those who like this particular style of tank!
Respected Contributor

Hmmm ... I don't ever dry them to more than the "damp" setting on low heat, and in my experience they do tend to shrink up in length. I try to stretch them back out a bit when I hang them up, as I do with all of the Lands' End women's tops I wash.