Valued Contributor

I ordered the red. It's a bit brighter than expected, but I have embraced it in a big way.  Perfect size for me (last year's Dooney Nylon was huge). This is an awesome  summer bag  as I am not a fan of carrying leather during hot weather.  It can go from barbeques to boardrooms. (Do I sound like a QVC host or what)?! LOL but it's true 😉 Anybody else order?

Trusted Contributor

Re: Love my Dooney Nylon TSV

@Sheilaray I got the red too!  Pretty color but I was expecting a deeper red.  Still really impressed with the bag and hope to use it for many years !  Wear yours in good health! 

Valued Contributor

@Jtdmum , you as well!

Honored Contributor

I bought the persimmon.  I had second thoughts about it a couple of days after I purchased it, but when it arrived I was so glad I got it!  The color is named perfectly; it's a saturated orange/red color. I love it!

I agree that the size is perfect. 

Honored Contributor

I bought yellow for my mother.  She loves it.  I ordered persimmon for me, but ended up canceling.  Of course I regret it, but I really couldn't justify it.  

Valued Contributor

I wanted the navy. I missed out. 🥺
Valued Contributor

@GCR18  @spursfan2 , maybe you can snag them when they come back in stock.?

Honored Contributor

I did not purchase it but I thought it was a great bag.  I own a nylon Dooney from a few years back and it's great to carry in the summer.  I'm not a huge leather fan for the summer either.

Valued Contributor

I really wanted to buy one but the reviews said it doesn't stay on the shoulder. I already have trouble with this for almost all purses. Although I am a plus size I have very narrow shoulders so don't know if that's it.