Valued Contributor

I just received Christopher and Banks fall mini flyer and wow the fashions are just great. So many blouses, pants, sweaters and jackets. I wish I could afford them all but that is not in the budget. They are offering 50% off one new item and free shipping. I am lucky though as I have a C&B oulet in my town. The least I pay is 40% off on those items many times less than that. My closet is not full of Denim and Co but C&B. It makes me a happy camper. Just wanted to share my excitement for the new fall items. I do realize a lot of people must shop the Q as they have no other outlet and I also shop there but not as much as I used to especially for clothes. Happy fall to all.

Regular Contributor

You sound like a smart shopper and kudos to you for supporting your outlet.  I enjoy the Fall also and especially

here in the Northeast with the Fall colors.  I must check out the C & B line!

Respected Contributor

I used to be a big C&B shopper.  They do still have cute items, but the quality has definitely changed and not for the better.  I do not like the feel of the material and buy very lilttle there lately.  As some have mentioned the prices at QVC have increased, but they have also increased across the board in all stores.

I was in our local C&B this week and I saw a top that I liked, well it was priced at $48.95 and already had a snag in it.  I will stick with my QVC brands.

Honored Contributor

I am a C&B Shopper.  Almost 95% of my casual wardrobe comes from there.  I always wait until their prices are so low and buy a bunch of items at once.  I love their $9.99 and $14.99 sales.

I know I have over 100 of their t-shirts in all different styles and sleeve lengths.  I find their quality is excellent, but I never throw my clothing into a clothes dryer.  Most of my clothing is 100% cotton.