Honored Contributor

Love coats, jackets, blazer type jackets

[ Edited ]

I could easily have a ton of these. But in checking my clothes closet yesterday, I have pants galore. Not sure why.  I don't care for sweaters anymore, I get too hot.  

What do your clothes closets say about your choices to date?

I did just order yesterday, two more pants, and more tops. I'll wear them too. 

Super Contributor

Re: Love coats, jackets, blazer type jackets

Mostly blazer, cardigans & skirts.

Honored Contributor

I also love the look of a blazer type jacket. I don't have as many as I used to though. I have lots of neutral pants and printed tops for work. Sometimes I will layer with a blazer or cardigan, but usually I get too hot to keep it on all day. 

Honored Contributor

I love the look of this Talbots jacket-Cat Very Happy

Ruffle-Trimmed Ponte Jacket - Talbots:

Honored Contributor

@qualitygal

I love this one too, but I will wait to see when it goes on sale if it's still in my size-

The classic lady jacket, now with a relaxed peplum hem for even more femininity. We also made a pencil skirt for even more mix-and-match outfit potential. Cut for a classic fit—not too loose and not too tight. Body length: 22. Sleeve length: 30 1/4. Hits above hip. Acrylic/cotton/rayon. Pockets. Lined. Dry clean. Import.:

I would wear it to school or on the weekends with a tank/tee, jeans, and ballet flats.

Frequent Contributor

My closets are filled with jackets and coats! I can't get enough! We are allowed to wear jeans to the office so my daily uniform is turtleneck or t shirt with jeans and a jacket and heels. Most of my jackets are from Chicos. I love to also add statement jewelry. I need more pants but they are always a challenge in fitting.
Honored Contributor

I got 43 Denim & Co. jackets

I know it's awful. All colors, long sleeve, 3 quarter sleeve, you name it.

Few of Isaac's too. Couple of Linea's

Esteemed Contributor

I don't like a too-structured or too-menswear inspired jackets, and I always have the length to deal with...can't wear too short, don't like too long...I'm the Goldilocks of jackets/blazers LOL...this looks just right (from Chico's)...

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Honored Contributor

I'm a jacket / coat person.  I have one closet that's only jackets ... all kinds of jackets.   I have no idea how many are in there.   I don't wear blazers ... a bit too stuffy-looking for me.  I prefer jazzier jackets.

The coat closet is jammed full also.  

Honored Contributor

I don't own any blazers or indoor type jackets. 

For outdoors, I don't own a winter coat. I DO have a Denim and Co. jacket thing with the fake Sherpa lining and a hood. I really like it. I keep it in my car all winter in case I need it. I didn't need it this year. 

I do own two kind of raincoat/light windbreaker type things that I got at Talbots. I hang on to them, but I haven't worn either yet. 

I'm not a big Dress in layers kind of girl. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?