Honored Contributor

Re: Love a frame kiss-lock handbag—reinvented!

Beware of the PN kiss locks with the chain shoulder strap.  I have one and find it's very difficult to close the bag when using the chain because the tabs to which it's connected fall inside and keep the bag from shutting.  This one would be worse than mine with handle to interfere.  It's very poorly designed and non-functional. I'll never use mine again. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Beware of the PN kiss locks with the chain shoulder strap.  I have one and find it's very difficult to close the bag when using the chain because the tabs to which it's connected fall inside and keep the bag from shutting.  This one would be worse than mine with handle to interfere.  It's very poorly designed and non-functional. I'll never use mine again. 

@Kachina624   I already know I'll never use the chain.

Respected Contributor

My aqua croc arrived. Expedited—because.

This small frame bag reminds me of my elegant grandmother.

So fabulous. The croc leather is actually soft, it could puddle. Squishes in your hand.

I am not a fan of chains, so I put the leather strap on and adore it.

I'm carrying a smaller Coach wallet these days 5x3.5, perfect for this bag.

(I stuff a wallet, but will never go back to those large ones again.)

a399294_851.102.jpeg

Can't wait to see Patricia and the TSV show! Of course I live in California so it's a decent hour.

Esteemed Contributor

These really are nice.  I'm not fond of metal straps though, so good thing you can swap out.  It's not something I would purchase for myself though.  I would purchase the beautiful kiss lock wallets by the brand Hobo though.  They're the only bag and wallet makers I know of that make the kiss lock clutches and wallets.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Honored Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

My aqua croc arrived. Expedited—because.

This small frame bag reminds me of my elegant grandmother.

So fabulous. The croc leather is actually soft, it could puddle. Squishes in your hand.

I am not a fan of chains, so I put the leather strap on and adore it.

I'm carrying a smaller Coach wallet these days 5x3.5, perfect for this bag.

(I stuff a wallet, but will never go back to those large ones again.)

a399294_851.102.jpeg

Can't wait to see Patricia and the TSV show! Of course I live in California so it's a decent hour.

@1Professor  - thank you for posting your review.  You made a wonderful choice - it's BEAUTIFUL Heart such a good price point for a TSV handbag.  Enjoy!!!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

It's soooo tiring to read the constant complaints, whining from posters that sit around watching Q all day/night nit picking everything. Change the freaking channel, LOL!

I love her accessories, especially the scarves.The Beautiful Girl print is one of my fav's from her @1Professor 

I use her crossbody with built in organizer/wallet on weekdays for essentials. Her snakeskin print is done well! Tucks into my large totes from GILI or MK - gives me a polished look even when shleping a bunch of stuff! 

A386278
Patricia Nash Printed Scarf

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl     I own and wear 3 of her scarves (all the antique flower patterns)!

As to complainers, since I study/teach neuroscience and complaining—constant complaining enhances the negative neural connections in the brain, such that chronic complainers (let alone those who chronically post complaints) are less able to actually SEE positive things around them.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@1Professor wrote:

@Chi-town girl     I own and wear 3 of her scarves (all the antique flower patterns)!

As to complainers, since I study/teach neuroscience and complaining—constant complaining enhances the negative neural connections in the brain, such that chronic complainers (let alone those who chronically post complaints) are less able to actually SEE positive things around them.

@1Professor  - I appreciate you sharing your wisdom.  I need to try harder to avoid/ignore the chronic negative posters.  I feel it drags me down and zaps some of the joy I have participating here.

I'm not a gym rat but I've missed going to the gym for good workouts during the pandemic shurdown, I just completed a great workout - soooo good for my body and mind Woman Very Happy

Before we head out for dinner, I'm watching the current Nash show and then Laura Geller has a show. I feel soooo GOOD!!!

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl   Possibly worse offense than Complainers:

Those who complain about the complainers.

Notice the complaint—then feel a modicum of compassion for someone who has trained their brain's neuro-connections to notice negative things. Their online behavior is a shadow of what their real world behavior probably is.

Honored Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@Chi-town girl   Possibly worse offense than Complainers:

Those who complain about the complainers.

Notice the complaint—then feel a modicum of compassion for someone who has trained their brain's neuro-connections to notice negative things. Their online behavior is a shadow of what their real world behavior probably is.

@1Professor  - thank you, you're right!  I've tried at times to offer solutions, options but most times I'm ignored or dismissed.  So I am selective and realize I can do better!

That's why I've also made a conscious decision to not start as many threads as I have in the past, not post as often and some topics I won't ever post about again bc my threads have been derailed or pounced on by group 'thugs' If this site was truly managed as per the published standards this would not be allowed and the worst repeat offenders would be banned