Respected Contributor

Re: Love This Coat And Boots Combo

I like this look also.  I thought it was Kendall Jenner at first.

Notice the way the self belt on the coat is tied, not in a symmetrical bow but sort of one sided loop.  I've noted that is the way they tie things the past couple of years.  Not sure what the name of that type of belt tie is.  Does anyone know how to do it?

Like the semi tuck in a shirt, I just don't have the knack for these new style hacks.  Another difficult hack for me is jujjjing up the sleeves of a blouse, not just rolling them up but jujjjing them like they do at J Crew.  Nobody seems to wear long sleeves anymore.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

I took a similar looking coat to Goodwill - I just needed new boots!

Honored Contributor

@jellyBEAN 

I can try to explain the J Crew fold.  Fold cuff up above elbow in one large fold.  Use a smaller fold to below elbow and they stay put!

Trusted Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 - Love that coat. 👍

F/N/A luvstogarden
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@jellyBEAN wrote:

I like this look also.  I thought it was Kendall Jenner at first.

Notice the way the self belt on the coat is tied, not in a symmetrical bow but sort of one sided loop.  I've noted that is the way they tie things the past couple of years.  Not sure what the name of that type of belt tie is.  Does anyone know how to do it?

Like the semi tuck in a shirt, I just don't have the knack for these new style hacks.  Another difficult hack for me is jujjjing up the sleeves of a blouse, not just rolling them up but jujjjing them like they do at J Crew.  Nobody seems to wear long sleeves anymore.

@jellyBEAN 

Your tie is shown a 4.17 seconds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F81nEthtJRw

Respected Contributor

DRESSED - I mean completely, I barely knew it was her, usually she's not too dressed.

And yea, I wish I had her anything!

She looks gorgeous in it.