Esteemed Contributor

Re: Love Susan Graver's clothing line... but, WHY SO EXPENSIVE?

I agree with Kathleen. I am not a regular Susan Graver customer because I simply don't care for many of the designs, but I have felt the fabric, and it does NOT compare to a lot of the $20 similar fabric tops one can find. Her items actually feel more (and lately look) similar to Chico's. The difference would be price as the regular price of the Chico's item would be 2X that of the SG one. I know that Chico's has coupons and sales. I'm only making a quality comparison from my perspective.

I read (above) my earlier post on this thread and it 's confusing. I was defending Susan and QVC's pricing, not suggesting anyone pay twice as much for similar items at Chico's for polyester items probably made in the same Asian factory as Susan's clothes.

Super Contributor

SGs clothes have been getting pricey for sure....and I'm not that happy to pay the prices so I don't.

Honored Contributor

The ""list price"" on all ladies' lines has gone sky high lately. That's why I shop at Ross.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Highlighted

Susan Graver line has beautiful designs but just way to expensive. clearence is much the same, would buy her line but not paying the price design fabric so different but what a shame for me expensive wise.

Honored Contributor

I have purchased a few SG  clothing at GW. Brand new usually for around $4.00.

Yes,I think all of the Q's clothing is too pricey.