Contributor

Love Susan Graver petites slacks with pockets

Susan Graver love love love your petites 27" with pockets you are such a perfection with your slacks!
love you!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Love Susan Graver petites slacks with pockets

I just hope they don't slide down your backside the way they do on me.  Never yet bought a pair of her pants that fit properly, although I have no problem with any other brand.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

I love the fit of her pants! To me, they are worth every penny.

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning
Respected Contributor

I wish that when they offered petites,  they'd have a tall option too!

Honored Contributor

I like her slacks, but I'm 5ft3 and a 27 inch inseam is just too short for me to wear a heel with, unless they are ankle pants. Really I need 28 for an ankle pant and 29 inches for anything else to be able to wear a 21/2 inch heel. I actually can wear a flat with a 29 inch inseam, I definitely need a petite rise.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

I just hope they don't slide down your backside the way they do on me.  Never yet bought a pair of her pants that fit properly, although I have no problem with any other brand.

@Kachina624  so true!   I avoid her pants at all costs.   I can't find a pair that fits me either.  No matter what size they're too big on me.   I only buy her tops.   

have to say though Bob Mackie has a fabulous pair of straight leg dress slacks that fits perfectly but he only has them in three colors.   Unfortunately I was only able to get them in black.  The other two colors were horrible.   I'm hoping he brings them back in more wearable colors like charcoal, khaki and navy.