Frequent Contributor

These two are having great fun with the show.  Lots if information on each item and laughter.  MBR is really a lovely host, but I guess that was already known.  Just enjoying the show a lot!

Honored Contributor

Re: Love Marybeth With Isaac!

Oh my gosh, I was just going to post this. Mary Beth gives respect without gushing, and Isaac seems relaxed. Just a joy to watch.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

I have the show on now. Usually I would have already turned the channel. This is a show you can actually watch. The are not talking over each other. That drives me crazy.

I was trying to watch the Pilates Chair yesterday but Kirstin or what ever her name is kept interrupting Susan Lucci. You could see it in her eyes when she was interrupted so annoying. Does she really think she knows more about it then Susan???

I already have the chair but like watching to see if Susan does any new exercises I have not seen which she did. I recorded one show so I can watch on mute. LOL!!!

Trusted Contributor

I love Marybeth as a host with ANY vendor. She is a real professional. Doesn't overtalk, no high pressure sales, very knowledgeable about all the products, and just so down to earth.

I wish she would do all the shows, 24/7. I guess she would not sign up for that huh! Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

I have the show on now. Usually I would have already turned the channel. This is a show you can actually watch. The are not talking over each other. That drives me crazy.

I was trying to watch the Pilates Chair yesterday but Kirstin or what ever her name is kept interrupting Susan Lucci. You could see it in her eyes when she was interrupted so annoying. Does she really think she knows more about it then Susan???

I already have the chair but like watching to see if Susan does any new exercises I have not seen which she did. I recorded one show so I can watch on mute. LOL!!!

I didn't see that show, but MBR gives Isaac his time to explain his clothing.  She's such a pro that I wish some hosts could learn this as well.  Although I have two ears, I can only listen to one person at a time!  This show is truly enjoyable.

Trusted Contributor

I really enjoy Isaac and I am so glad that I can watch him with a truly professional host.  Refreshing.

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Trusted Contributor

He probably won't have to go home and take a nap.  The other must be exhausting.

Honored Contributor

I noticed Kirsten does that when it's "her" show.

Generally speaking she is otherwise pleasant to watch.

@Nightowlz wrote:

Esteemed Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

Kerstin's communication is very poor, @Nightowlz. You can tell she doesn't listen and is busy preparing her response. She wants everything to be about her.

Respected Contributor

Mary Beth is the best.. so professional ..