Honored Contributor

Stacy London Returns to TLC with New Makeover Show

Stacy London Returns to TLC with New Makeover Show

When it comes to bad fashion, Stacy London isn't afraid to speak up, and she's back at it on a new show for TLC.

"I'm super excited to be back," the TV host tells PEOPLE of her new series Love, Lust, or Run. "I was burnt out after What Not to Wear. It was a good amount of time for me to take off. I rested and did a lot of traveling, it was amazing!"

While the new show, which premieres Jan. 23 at 9 p.m. on TLC, is still fashion-focused, this time London works her magic by "making under" women – toning down some very over-the-top looks.

"It was an easy thing to say yes to," she says of her new gig. "Everyone here is like family and it felt like the right time."

And even though London enjoyed her time off since her What Not to Wear ended last October after a ten-year run, she never stopped handing out fashion advice – even if it was sometimes unsolicited.

"I try to do it in the nicest way possible, she says. "But you might as well let people know."

"I'll be like, 'Hey, not that you asked me, but just a quick thought.' "

Honored Contributor
I like Stacy, I think her new show will do well.
Honored Contributor

I saw some of the previews- the ladies definitely look costumey. They have a ton of makeup and skimpy, skin tight clothing.

I predict there will be many a "tramp stamp" sighting.

Honored Contributor

I loved the old show and I no doubt will watch her new show, it's amazing how people get attached to a certain way of dressing.

Esteemed Contributor

Sounds like fun. I love makeovers and I like Stacy too, so I will definitely check it out. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor
I really enjoyed Stacy on WNTW. I liked her down-to-earth attitude coupled with her intelligence. I'll be watching her new show, hoping they don't lose the genuine qualiity that made WNTW one of my favorite fashion programs.
Respected Contributor

I really enjoyed the combo of the two on What Not to Wear. I hope that the new show will go well, as I enjoy Stacy, but I feel that it's all too costume focused from the previews. I hope I'm wrong, as I enjoy these shows.