Valued Contributor

Re: Love, Love, Love the Super Ponte Jackets!

I got the taupe in size 10 and black in size 8. Due to pulling across the bust I prefer the size 10. They are both beauties! I posted the black size 8 on the linea lovers site.

Contributor

I ordered the black in size 10, and should have ordered up a size. I'm usually a solid medium in Louie's clothes and mediums are generous. Anyway, the fabric is soft and sleek and would be perfect winter coat in Southern California. The shoulders fit great and the coat looked fantastic open. I could not button it without stretching in a very unattractive manner. I'm 5'6", 150 pounds and a 38c. You busty gals take note.
Respected Contributor

I received part of my Linea purchases today. The navy and black ponte knit pants are great.

I am trying on the brick Missoni-like top. I wish the neckline was a bit lower, because it's a bit hard for me to get it on, and it's somewhat scratchy (I have nerve damage in my right arm and shoulder).

I ordered a Size 8 black Super Ponte jacket, and it's just too large for me. I thought I could wear an 8, but I think a size 6 would have been better for me. I wouldn't even try to reorder later when it comes back in stock, as it's just not right for my body shape, and it's a bit too heavy for my shoulders. I listed this on Linea Lovers, if anyone is interested. Otherwise, I'll be returning it to QVC on Monday.

I'm waiting to receive the blue and brown ponte pants that go with the animal jacquard jackets on reorder. Sure hope they come back in stock in small sizes.

Frequent Contributor

I recieved both the taupe and black jackets yesterday. WINNERS! I ordered my usual 14 and was a little nervous about fit. I carry my "extras" in of all places... my upper arms and waist. Usually, a 14 will fit in the bust and shoulder but give me fit issues in my problem areas, resulting in moving up a size which then overwhelms me in loose shoulders and bust. However, this fit was perfect! Others have mentioned it being heavy but for where I live Pacific Northwest, I will get some serious wear out of these! I am 5'3" and for me, I did not feel it was too long at all. I hope that additional colors are added...a burgundy or aubergine color and grey/charcoal would both be gorgeous. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Trusted Contributor

Mine in taupe finally arrived and I absolutely love it! I wear a size small in Linea jackets and ordered this in a 6. The fit was good and the stretch makes it so comfortable to move in. I also got the black and the taupe pants. I like the black in XS and the taupe in S. There is not a difference in the fit, but the taupe looked too much like skin in XS and very much like pants in the S. The black looked sleek in the XS.

I will wear the taupe jacket and pants with a colored sweater and bootie. Aubergine/berry is my first thought, although magenta might be good too.

I will wear the taupe jacket and the black pants with black sweater and booties. Probably an accent scarf with taupe, black and a bright.